“Great food, reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great food, reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great food and reasonable price.
They are always crowded. You can call in ahead of time and make reservation;, otherwise you may have to wait for along time during weekend. You can also do it online
This place is pretty noisy. It is not the place for buiness lunch or dinner if you need to talk business.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant food, very nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Go and try, you won't be disappointed. My steak was just as tender as can be.
Loved it, would go again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson
“Another chain restaurant that gets it right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Some diners avoid chains @any costs 4 various reasons, but some chains r excellent - The Texas Roadhouse in Tucson (Irvington location) ranges from very good to excellent. .I've only eaten @the bar so I can't attest to table service. There's nothing like starting a meal w/a "duke" which is their 22 oz beer (a nice variety of brands & beer styles & a large bucket of FREE salted peanuts in the shell. Svce has always been polite, fast & efficient. I've tried most of the entrees & they have all been delicious, i.e. roast chicken, grilled shrimp, top quality steaks & a sublime, perfectly cooked prime rib.. Their sides r made from scratch & r tasty & portioned generously. It's a fun atmosphere geared 2 families as well as to couples & solo diners. Much like a butcher shop, they proudly display their raw steaks in a glass case, which helps one make a decision.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The burger I was looking for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

While this restaurant specializes in steaks, I was hungry for a medium rare burger. The chef did not disappoint. My friend had the pulled pork sandwich and couldn't even begin to eat all of it. Both the burger and pulled pork sandwiche contained one half pound meat. I found the steak fries to be very salty. That's my only complaint. This is definitely a restaurant frequented by families. I was nice to see so many young families out enjoying the evening with their children.

Visited April 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“I live 2 miles away but will drive 20+ miles to go to the Wilmot location in the future!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Only pro: was quoted a 15 minute wait time but was seated in 5. Tea and bread when we finally got it was good. Cons: Had to ask for bread was not given to us when seated, received our food before our appetizer. When i mentioned to the waitress that we never received the app she looked around our table and said "oh i guess you didnt, do you still want it". Now to the food....we both ordered burgers medium...they were cooked to medium well and extremely dry. I didnt even eat my burger. Stopped at mcdonalds after & their mcdouble was better! I had many people tell me to avoid this location. Shouldve listened. So be warned. The wilmot location is awesome this one sucks.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere