“Decent hotel but you have to pay for wifi” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Tucson North

You added Motel 6 Tucson North to your Saves list
Motel 6 Tucson North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4630 W Ina Rd, I-10 at Exit 248/Ina Rd, Tucson, AZ 85741   |
Ranked #99 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
“Decent hotel but you have to pay for wifi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel is 15min away from downtown, rooms are correct and staff is ok.
Unbelievable you have to pay 3$ per day to get the wifi but apparently some hotels still doesn't want to give it for free...
Anyway, decent stay

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I must have been exhausted when I checked in because I didn't notice how dirty everything was. The linens and towels were clean and that was about it. I could have looked over the stained carpet and need for paint, but the commode with years worth of mildew under the rim, the shower curtain that needed replaced, and I'm not even sure what the red splatter on the back of the door, was more than I could handle. I told the front desk clerk as I left and she did her best to appear surprised. It's a shame because it really is a quiet part of Tucson.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
New Plymouth, ID
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2015

Motel 6 had been my faithful, most used travel stop with my dogs for over 40 years. I've always considered the chain as the best value. But this one is the first one i refused to stay in and asked for my money back. The hall smelled like cat urine, the carpet was stained, there was hair at the base of the toilet in my room, and the
floor was filthy. Just to make sure the floor wasn't just old and discolored, I mopped over it with their bath matt. Nope, it was filthy. When I presented the filthy towel to the front desk showing how much dirt was on the bathroom floor, I would have expected a professional horrified apology, but the woman was curt and silent while processing my refund except
for a parting "sorry about that."

• Stayed February 2015
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2015

When I walked in it smelled like a full ashtray! DIS-GUSSS-TING! I don't smoke so it was offensive. Unfortunately for me I had made the reservations last night and had already paid for the room. My room was on the second floor (no elevator on this side of this hell hole) and when I went up there I was introduced to a completely different stench... wet, dirty dog and urine! Still hoping for the best I went inside my room, I was again disappointed at the lack of simple amenities. It was almost comical!! No blow dryers, no iron, no refrigerator, no microwave, no pens, no note paper, no shampoo and conditioner, the towels are as thin as the sheets on the bed, no clock, no TV channel guide and the TV is from the 1990s, you have to pay for internet that is beyond SLOW. When I called the front desk for some assistance on connecting to the internet no one answered the first two times I called. On my third try the phone continued to crackled so loudly that I could barely hear. Very disappointing and certainly not worth the money. I am praying I don't get bed bugs!!!!!!!! I will never stay at a motel 6 again.

Room Tip: I booked a room at this gem of a motel thru Hotel.com which was the EXACT same price as what they ch...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

We have never stayed at a Motel 6; I'm glad we did recently in north Tucson. The room was clean and everything worked, including the hot water! The property was clean and well-maintained with plenty of parking; the staff was friendly and helpful. Bare bones means no little bottles of shampoo, etc. and no hair dryer - not an issue for me as I bring my own anyway. We were out late the evening we were there and they did leave the light on!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014

Older property, ancient TV's, smokers in NON smoking rooms (just plain lazy to go outside). Too many pets-not enough cleaning after them by housekeepers. How can you get their dander out completely? Oh yeah, thin walls!

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

We stayed here for a couple of nights as it was convenient for our route and tour. Good rate and a reasonable charge for wifi. Yes the rooms are basic but they were spotlessly clean and had a good worksurface and table. The pool looked good although we did not use it. The laundrette was clean and tidy and fairly priced. The management esp Ms Selene Oros were very helpful in letting us print out our receipt for the PIMA Museum. There are a number of places to eat within short walking distance including Miss Saigon which has a nice bar and good beer but which closes far too early! I left a hat here and the motel were excellent in both finding it and sending it to me in the UK with no charge. I had never tried Motel 6 before but based on this experience would do so again. If you are from the U.K. Think Travelodge not Premier Inn and that sums it up.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Motel 6 Tucson North? Share your experiences!