“Thin walls” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Tucson North

Motel 6 Tucson North
You added Motel 6 Tucson North to your Saves list
Motel 6 Tucson North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4630 W Ina Rd, I-10 at Exit 248/Ina Rd, Tucson, AZ 85741   |
Ranked #93 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
“Thin walls”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Older property, ancient TV's, smokers in NON smoking rooms (just plain lazy to go outside). Too many pets-not enough cleaning after them by housekeepers. How can you get their dander out completely? Oh yeah, thin walls!

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

We stayed here for a couple of nights as it was convenient for our route and tour. Good rate and a reasonable charge for wifi. Yes the rooms are basic but they were spotlessly clean and had a good worksurface and table. The pool looked good although we did not use it. The laundrette was clean and tidy and fairly priced. The management esp Ms Selene Oros were very helpful in letting us print out our receipt for the PIMA Museum. There are a number of places to eat within short walking distance including Miss Saigon which has a nice bar and good beer but which closes far too early! I left a hat here and the motel were excellent in both finding it and sending it to me in the UK with no charge. I had never tried Motel 6 before but based on this experience would do so again. If you are from the U.K. Think Travelodge not Premier Inn and that sums it up.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Santa Maria, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights in April. The room was very simple but clean and spacious. the bed was comfortable with a Serta mattress. Room had a mini fridge and microwave. I was here alone for 2 nights until my husband arrived and I felt safe. the hotel has interior corridors which was a plus. The staff was friendly and helpful. plenty of free parking and wifi for 3.00 a day. I did hear train noises my first night until I kept my fan on low all night and listend to the white noise instead after that I didn't hear the trains anymore. The pool area was kept very nice but I couldn't get all the way in...due to the fact that it is not heated and the water was too cold! There are several restaurants in walking distance. A pleasant experience. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: stay as far away from the freeway as possible.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Buckeye, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Pros: Beautiful hotel, good size rooms, clean & comfortable beds, very affordable and the most accommodating & amazing staff ever! Also close to restaurants & easy access to the freeway. Cons: Trains run all night (sounding their whistles), no hair dryers or shampoo in the rooms and the outside security doors don't lock.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, this may not be the hotel for you.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I came here due the outside feature looks very nice. I rented to stay for 3 nights. it was late when I rented. The room says very clear "NON-smoking room". The room smell so bad due the tobacco smell, that my cloths has to be washed next day. The blanket and the towels look that are no wash everyday, the same with the blanket so I decided with my cloth on. I made complain and the only thing they said was "Sorry" They did not want to change the room, so I cancelled my stay in here ( I could not cancel my second night due I went to work really early). The swimming pool did not work at all. The hall smell just, tobacco and more tobacco. This is the place to stay when you have no choice to find another place.

Room Tip: Dont stay here just only for an emergency.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights there didnt even notice trains, rooms were clean beds were cozy did laundry went for a swim . Had adequate truck parking staff was friendly. Had killer dinner from next door will definitely return

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were on our way through Tucson expecting to stay with relatives but when that didn't work out, we looked for lodging. The only problem was, the gem and mineral show was in town and no one had any rooms left--except Motel 6. I think we may have gotten the last room available in Tucson! The desk clerk apologized for the inflated price, explaining about the gem and mineral show. The train noise didn't bother me. I grew up close to tracks so that wasn't the problem. The biggest problem was the cigarette smell in the room. There was an ashtray on the bedside table with the no smoking logo on it. Then the window was rigged in a very non-professional way so that it would only open about 6 inches. We were on the second floor so I wondered what that was all about. So we couldn't get much fresh air in the room. Then I loved the beer bottle opener screwed into the granite counter in the bathroom. Ha Ha Ha--I guess the desk got tired of people asking for openers! You gotta laugh!
It was clean at least.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Motel 6 Tucson North? Share your experiences!