“Sweet goodness!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 49 Bakeries in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A completely gluten free bakery and cafe. Outstanding selection of baked goods, seasonal breakfast,lunch and weekend dinner menu. Fresh real food. Check out our website or our Facebook page. Indulge yourself again!
“Sweet goodness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

The meals are good yet while waiting for them to be made, I browsed the sweet goodies by the counter wanting to retract my order and get right to dessert. The baby crab cakes, garlic toast, hamburger, and twinkies were all delicious! Its a cozy and delightful restaurant close to many attractions in Tuscon.

Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent gluten free food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This cafe & bakery has some of the best gluten free food I have had anywhere! Everything is made from scratch with fresh ingredients & many items are soy-free, but be sure to ask. They are very accommodating! They are open for breakfast & lunch & have specials every day. You can call ahead & your meal will be ready when you get there for pick up or to dine there. Their bread & baked goods are awesome. It is expensive, (but gluten free food is always expensive), & well worth it. I have not found GF rye bread anywhere & theirs is delicious. Try their GF reuben sandwich with a delicious greens salad or their pizza & get a package of ginger snaps for a snack later. Their carrot cake cupcake will take you to heaven it is so rich. :-) Everything I have tried is great!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had pancakes. Pancakes! Ok, forgive me if I get excited, but going gluten free has not been easy for me. And these pancakes were so delicious I didn't put anything on them...no butter, no syrup (altho that was supplied). O.m.g., so good!

And the waitress was such a spot of sunniness, not overwhelming, but very friendly and efficient and quick. From here I'm going up to the bakery counter and buy stuff to take home, if their pancakes were that good, their bagels and rolls and breads and cupcakes and....drool, drool....the other stuff is probably good, too.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“Vegan & Vegetarian Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I love the choices and the fact that going gluten free does not have to sacrifice flavor and presentation. Very friendly staff.

Visited July 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Entirely GF cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Wonderful, completely gluten-free restaurant. I had a very good breakfast here & regretted my schedule wouldn't allow me to eat there a second time, as I would have. First waffle I have had in over a year, and it was delicious--as good as any "real" waffle. Friendly owners stopped to chat w me while waiting tables, even though the place was packed. It's fairly far out Oracle road if coming from south Tucson or the downtown area, but worth the drive. Will definitely make it a stop next time I'm in Tucson.

Visited May 2014