“Location and Comfort” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 127 hotels in Tucson
Los Angeles, California
“Location and Comfort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

This hotel was picked primarily for the price because it was not a destination point for us, but rather a place to sleep while passing through the area. It turned out to be a pleasant surprise because the room was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. Check in was quick and efficient. The location is excellent because it is walking distance to a couple of nice restaurants. When we are traveling we like to relax in the evenings and walk to dinner. The area is well lit and safe for walking in the evening. There is free internet service available, as well as a free breakfast. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We had a 2nd floor room that overlooked the pool. Other than that, there is really nothing great to...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Sagui B, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you for your positive response to our hotel. We are very glad you were able to relax and enjoy our rooms and the local area. Please visit us again the next time you are passing through the area.

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The man behind the front desk was very helpful and the manager gave me a gift that is so appreciated. I have a neck problem and had been staying in hotels for two weeks in other areas while traveling. The pillow I used at this hotel was awesome. For the first time in months I had a great night of continuous sleep. I asked at the front desk if I could purchase the exact pillow since I have tried so many with no success. He checked with the manager and she said I could have it at no charge since it helped me so much. I used it the rest of my trip (another one and one-half weeks) while I continued to travel and am now using it EVERY night at home. My neck issue has been resolved and I am so grateful to this generous manager. I will definitely stay there again the next time I'm in the Tucson area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Sagui B, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
We are so happy you got great sleep with us and after. I'm glad the pillow helped out!
Thanks so much for the great response.
Happy travels to you on behalf of the entire staff here at the Comfort Inn & Suites.
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Would be nice to have English speaking employees. Clean rooms not just wipe down and change all bedding. Found make up on pillows and stains on covers.tv not work cable goes out .rooms smell like smoke. Housekeeper talking very loudly in Spanish in hallways.

• Stayed April 2014
It is unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for your response as this will help up fine tune our services for our guests.
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Super friendly staff and the manager, Yvonne, was awesome to deal with and exceeded our expectations after a minor discrepancy with our check-in.
The atmosphere as soon as you walked in was welcoming with the smell of freshly baked cookies, a cozy, nicely furnished seating area and ice water dispenser. The breakfast was awesome, hot, freshly cooked eggs, sausages, potatoes, a large variety of cereals, breads, yogurt, fresh cut up fruit and variety of juices. Nice outdoor pool/hot tub area too. The rooms were nicely decorated and up to date, comfy beds and bedding.
All around a great place to stay and as we checked out the desk attendant offered us bottled water for our drive, a nice touch to end an already great stay.

Room Tip: Our room was in the back of the hotel away from the traffic, only noise one night was kids playing i...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Sagui B, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words and good review. We hope to see you the next time you come through Tucson.
MORENO VALLEY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

What I like: newer hotel nicely decorated and kept up. Spacious room with couch/sitting area, mini fridge, microwave, big flat screen with lots of TV stations.

If you typically need help to get online at a hotel, or want to have an AppleTV or other box connected, forget it. Wi-Fi helpline here is useless. I called it on Friday night at 6:30, had to leave a message, and never received a call back by the time I checked out Monday morning. Several staff members in the hotel suggested their Wi-Fi helpline was terrible 'they don't call back'. If I can't watch Netflix and games through my AppleTV, I don't want to be here! I'll be back in Tucson five or six times this year but I'm sure I can find a nice hotel like this that actually has good Wi-Fi service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

we stayed at this comfort inn and received excellent service from Sagui. she was extremely kind and helpful to us and upgraded our room to a larger one at no extra charge. clean room, nice towels, good breakfast. the only reason why i gave it 4 stars is regularly during the night the train went by. it's noisy. it didn't bother us but it may bother others. great place to stop.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Red Oak, Texas, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Lovely hotel, great bedding, nice rooms, huge TV, refrig and microwave. Breakfast is hot, with eggs, bacon/sausage, hash browns...plus coffee, juice, fruits, breads/muffins, sweet rolls...so better than some of the free breakfasts. Right across the street you can find Cracker Barrel, Chinese Buffet, Roadhouse, Walmart, Fast Food restaurants.
Ask for rooms on 2nd or 3rd floor as a lot of construction folks are on first floor and are up and out at 4:30 am to go to work. I never heard them as I was on third floor. I would definitely stay here again. If you don't like Comfort, there's a lineup of other hotels, LaQuinta next door, Holiday Inn Select, and others.. Also.gas station on corner, close to I10,but never heard the traffic noise whatsoever..

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor...there is an elevator
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!