Private and Artful Studio in the heart of Tucson

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

HowardL14...
Carmichael, California
“Well Appointed Studio "Casita"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My wife and I just completed a 3 night stay in this well appointed studio casita located near the University of Arizona in Tucson. I was very clean and had an excellent cooling system with celling fans to complement the AC system -- a real plus in Tucson in July.

Located in the heart of a residential area, the place is quiet, the bed was very comfortable and was a convient location for our visit. The only downside was the lack of TV access. However, plenty of DVD's were available to view and or listen to. We also tuned in NPR. We think we received good value for the money spent to rent the place.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Clean and comfortable in a good location
Liked least: Lack of TV access
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 19, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and found the Studio comfortable and well appointed! I am sorry that you were disappointed about not having TV access - I do mention that in the listing, but perhaps it's so uncommon people don't think to check! I find most people are content with wifi access and the ability to watch movies.

I look forward to having you stay here again next time you're in Tucson!

A FlipKey verified reviewer
Brussels
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
May 15, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your time staying in my Studio rental! It was a pleasure to have you here.

A FlipKey verified reviewer
Santa Barbara
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Apr 11, 2013
I am so glad that you had such a wonderful stay at my Studio rental and happy that you found it comfortable and clean! I hope to see you again the next time you're in Tucson.

Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$100
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
Speaks English
listed since : Mar 2010
Response Rate: 95 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 149 days ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing