“A Wonderful Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 127 hotels in Tucson
Chicago, Illinois
“A Wonderful Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

If you are looking for a place to stay and get some work done as well, this is the place. I was here for a week in one of the kitchenette suites with office. I can't say enough about the place. Courteous and helpful staff, clean clean clean, fitness room with equipment that works including audio- pool is not a lap pool but a great place for a dip and a little sun. Wi-Fi never an issue, business area with printer use very nice feature. Laundry room clean and ample. Breakfast is out-of-this world (I normally skip breakfast) - Coffee is great and did I mention the courteous and helpful staff? Bed was very comfortable, and my room was very quiet. Very Happy- will definitely stay again at this TownePlace Suites in Tucson

Room Tip: My room was top floor away from the elevator. Although the parking lot was busy, I never heard anyon...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Amber H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Jeanne- Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay and our hotel. I’m pleased to hear that you were able to get work done and relax while you were with us. Our staff looks forward to welcoming you again to the sun- especially since it is about to get cold and windy at home for you!

Regards,

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
La Quinta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel. The staff were very accommodating with special requests. They made our stay very comfortable. The room was clean and modern with internet and cable TV. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Amber H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff truly prides themselves in making each guest feel at home, and I’m happy to hear they were able to do this for you. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Tucson.

Kind Regards,
Franklin, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Wonderful place to stay everyone was so friendly. Pool was awesome, wish they had a hot tub,but the fireplace was great to sit in front of outside at night . Will stay there again. Pool temperture was great.Wish we could have stay more than 5 nights. Less than 10 miles from Air Force Base which was great because our son is stationed there so he could stay with us at night after work. Pet friendly saw several pets there.

Room Tip: No restaurant, but they cook 3 nights a week dinner and have breakfast everyday.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you Michelle for the great feedback! I’m glad you found the hotel relaxing and our staff friendly! The fireplace by the pool is my favorite part of the hotel! I’m so glad you got to enjoy it while you were here. I hope to see you back the next time you are here to visit with your Airman while he is at DM.

Thanks Again!
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

hotel is clean, reasonably priced, & centrally located- I frequently travel to Tucson for business- & I have a child at U of A- I have stayed at Hilton East & Lodge on the Desert-Both have issues with cleanliness, & noise- I will definitely stay here on all of my future visits-

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Kate,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and letting other travelers know. I am so glad to hear that we were able to overcome the cleanliness challenges you experienced at other hotels. We have a great staff that truly thinks of the hotel as their home, and it shows when it comes to keeping the hotel clean! We all look forward to welcoming you back for all of your business needs, and for visiting your AZ Wildcat!

Thanks Again,
Euclid, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I absolutely loved this place! I stayed there for 2 months while on a travel assignment & was thoroughly pleased with everything. Hillary (the manager) & her staff made sure that my extended stay was very comfortable. Our room was spotless & was cleaned every day without fail. I worked nights when I stayed there & my room was very quiet & conducive to day time sleeping. The meals were excellent, especially the delicious breakfasts. We always got a smile & good conversation at meals from Debbie, the dietary supervisor. Mike, the maintenance supervisor, was always efficient & pleasant. I was made to feel like part of the family during my extended stay. I was even invited to a baby shower that the staff held for the manager. I look forward to staying at this hotel in the future when I have more assignments in the Tucson area & I would recommend it to any business travelers, especially nurses who require long-term stay accommodations.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Amber H, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Myra,
Thank you for the kind words, but it is us who needs to thank you!
From our first phone conversation, when you and I had the chance to get to know each other, I knew we would be great friends. I mean, we even got Amber complimentary gifts for her baby Andrew’s shower (even down to the color)! - Hilary
The best part about working at an extended stay hotel is the chance to build real friendships with our guests. The worse part is saying goodbye when they leave.
On behalf of the entire team at TownePlace Suites Williams Centre, we wish you the best of everything and hope to see you again very soon!

Hilary, Sharon, Amber, & Staff
Peronnas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have nothing else to say that it was perfect. I had asked a quiet room, a high level and they gave us all that. The room (in fact a studio) was large, clean and with all we could wish. All the people at the front desk were really all very pleasant. The breakfast was very correct. It is obvious that, there, they only want to satisfy their guests. The hotel is not really downtown but very close to stores and restaurants, and also to East Saguaro NP, and very convenient to appreciate there a sunset. We are not sure to have the opportunity to be again in Tucson (we are Frecnh) but if it happens, for sure, we will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Amber H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank You very much for your kind words about our hotel. It is indeed our goal to exceed your expectations and I’m very pleased that we have done so. My Staff and I are also pleased to know that you enjoyed our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, and found everything that you could wish for in your room. What a treat it must have been to enjoy a Tucson Sunset from the Saguaro National Park. It was our pleasure having you stay with us, and I hope all these wonderful experiences will entice you to come visit our desert oasis when you return.

Michael & Staff
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Clean and quiet rooms. Very friendly staff. Excellent price for the quality of the facility. Breakfast is just average and the A/C was a little noisy but these small issues did not detract from our enjoyment of the hotel. We stayed here one night on tour of the southwest and do not know how convenient the location is for someone spending more time in Tucson but it was a perfect way-point on our trip from San Diego to Carlsbad, NM.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Amber H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
I appreciate your taking the time to provide great feedback about your experiences at our hotel. I’m pleased to know that overall you enjoyed yourselves while traveling through Tucson. I would like to follow up with you about your average breakfast experience and tell you that it is our goal to exceed your expectations and I’m sorry to hear that we fell shy of this important goal. If I may, I would like to talk with you more about your breakfast experience and pin-point some specifics with you about what we can do to make our breakfast something to remember. We are always looking for ways to improve on our complimentary hot breakfast buffet, so if you feel inclined please email me at tps.tuswc.gm@marriott.com so that we may discuss it. Thank you again for choosing the TownePlace Suites Williams Center and We hope to see you again soon!

Michael & Staff

Been to TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre? Share your experiences!