“Affordable, very comfy and great staff” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   384 South Williams Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #18 of 127 hotels in Tucson
Brussels
“Affordable, very comfy and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Excellent hotel. Very well appointed room and incredible kitchen. Nothing is missing. It made us feel as if we were at home. On a long trip it is nice to stay here: we cooked our meals instead of going to the restaurant.
Nice breakfast area and a good choice of items.
Good location with shops in the neightbourhood.
Helpful staff.
I agree with the other reviews: excellent value!

Room Tip: We prefer non-connecting rooms. Quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed here because I wanted to see what it was like to stay in a hotel that gets all 5s on Trip Advisor! Those 5s are very well-deserved. From the moment you walk in, this hotel just screams superior! I don’t often stay at TownPlace Suites, but I am going to start staying at them because this one was so great. The girl at the front desk was super nice. She was very helpful and friendly.

This hotel is only a year old. It seems brand new. Everything was so clean and fresh and wonderful. My room was fantastic, I hated leaving it every day. There was a full kitchen, big bathroom, and big living space. The bed was clean and so comfortable.

The breakfast in the mornings was delicious. All the breads, muffins, cereals, etc., and also a lot of hot items. The breakfast area was kept clean and well-stocked. In the lobby there is a business center where you can use one of 2 computers they have there for guests.

This area is a corporate area. There’s a Target within walking distance, but I really didn’t notice if there were restaurants within walking distance. It’s on a main road through Tucson. Great location for me. If you've come to go to Saguaro National Park, that's a bit of a drive. That's why I was here. It was about a 30 - 45 minute drive. But, it's far out in the desert, so I think that would be how long it would take from anywhere in the downtown area.

There was a big laundry room with coin-operated washers and dryers. There is also plenty of free parking and free, speedy wi-fi.

Overall fantastic stay. And, again, I see why it gets great reviews; I can’t wait to stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Amber H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
I'm so excited to hear that your stay and experience lived up to the reviews you read online! Our staff really loves our property and takes pride in welcoming each guest to our family. I'm grateful you were able to experience that for yourself. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review- I will be sure to share it with the rest of my staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Tucson and welcoming you back to the TownePlace Suites family!

Best Regards,
Amber Harkin
Tucson, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed here for 6 weeks straight and absolutely LOVED it. The staff was the best that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Full course breakfast each morning and dinner tues-thursday was sooooo delicious. 'in a pinch' market had great selections. A little pricey on the market food but well worth it. Target is down the street and a few local restaurants as well. Jonathan was such a great person but of course the whole staff was. Definitely the best hotel to stay in. The rooms were so comfortable and the kitchen was perfect. All the amenities that you would hope for in a suite. LOVED IT.

Room Tip: get a room with a big computer desk :)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ms. Foster,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You and your crew are certainly missed around the hotel. Guests such as yourself really make it possible to have that "home away from home" feel you described. You all became part of the family and we are all glad you were here! I hope your transition back to Tucson as your home is going well!

Best Regards,
Amber Harkin
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had two rooms for 5 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Hotel is clean, quiet and all employees we came in contact with were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again if we are back in Tucson.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Mayer, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had to cut a vacation trip short to travel to Tucson to see my uncle who had just had a stroke. My parents arrived the night before we did and booked a room here at an excellent rate that they offer to folks who have family members in the hospital. They told us that the room was roomy, included a full kitchen (even a dishwasher) and a fantastic hot breakfast. So, we just booked there as well and were able to get the same great rate. The staff were fantastic. They made sure we got the room right next to my parents, helped us with finding items we needed and were so sincere and genuine at the front desk. The rooms are very nice. Not huge, but in our little suite there was a king size bed and a pull-out couch which accommodated my family of four just fine. The pool was small, but the kids enjoyed it anyway. The breakfast was hot and delicious and the lady manning the breakfast station asked us several times if there was anything else she could get for us. Considering the poor circumstances surrounding our trip (family member in the hospital) this stay couldn't have been nicer.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Lake Havasu City Az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stayed here two nights as with our daughter and two grandkids. The hotel is new and clean and very quiet. The staff is attentive and helpful and the stay was just great. Could not have asked for any better. The beds are comfortable. Will certainly come back here if in Tucson again.
The breakfast was good and similar to other Marriott hotel breakfasts. The kitchen area was clean and well maintained with fresh food as needed.

Room Tip: I like rooms on the top floor. The elevators here are fast and we never had to wait.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights in July. Great new facility, especially impressed with the staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre? Share your experiences!