“2 of the lamps in the room had no light bulbs, 2 bath...” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #113 of 127 hotels in Tucson

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Avondale, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

I only stayed there for a few hours and left. The door nor window didnt lock. we asked for a non smoking room and it reeked of cigarettes and sex. The comforter.Had blood stains on it we decided to sleep on top of the comforterthere was dried glue or body fluid dried on the the comforter. We decided to leave. I called customer service and all they offered was 30 % off my next stay AS IF!!!! I said no they then offered 30% off the total price of my stay which was almost $90.00. I said no but I would continue to write reviews on my visit and make people never stay there. So to travelodge..be prepared. To have a lot of ur rooms not being rented. I also wrote a review on yelp

Room Tip: I usually stay at Best Western and have never had any issues.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011 via mobile

This place is great if your studying blood stains, dookie stains, booger nuggets, and love stains on the lamp shades. Also u can play guess the odor. Bring a blacklight in here and the whole room will glow. I'd rather sleep in the dessert!

• Stayed April 2011
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011 via mobile

Coming from CA my family and I were super sleepy and ready to rent a room (usually we swap and drive non stop to Tx),we called for rates on 2 bed non smoking for 2 adults and children.the price of $43 and change showed that with my budget it beat the others. Parking isn't bad,75% fenced with barb wire.once we checked in we were 2 exhausted 2 be a critic.Mother always said to remove the comforters asmost hotels may not change them.check! We tried 2 charge our cell phones but the room wall sockets were a bit loose.heater worked fine.Bathroom light was broken cuz the only switch in there I saw was 2 turn out the fan,so I had 2 crack the door and use the light from entrance.there was plently of towels but we didn't plan on using it being that we were passing thru.this place needs updating indeed,must be at least 30+ yrs old with all original carpet and furniture.However if you need an affordable place this is it.breakfast IS there but it consists of fruit loops,rice crispies,kellogs served into disposable bowls,strawberry muffins,coffee,apple juice and oj. You can't complain.If your planning on more then 1 night and are very particular try a newer establishment such as the marriot.

• Stayed January 2011

Been to Travelodge Tucson? Share your experiences!