“Great Choice Every Time!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #39 of 127 Hotels in Tucson
Douglas
“Great Choice Every Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We periodically travel to Tucson for either business or pleasure. This is our 'go to' hotel and there's a reason for this ... The staff (all staff) we encounter during each stay is professional, courteous, and friendly! The check in & check out process are completed with efficiency and they make you feel as if they've known you for years!! This is great!! The personal touch goes a long way for me ... shows that they take pride in what they do and want you to feel like you're at home. Rooms are great and very clean! Breakfast is a treat and the yummy cookies and flavored water in the lobby are delish!! Keep up the great customer service!! We'll definitely be back!!!

Room Tip: Join Club Carlson and you'll get an even greater experience! Suites are roomy and comfy ... hig...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this one is by far the best one for me.Staff were friendly and very helpfull. The manager there was the nicest person she was sweet and very helpfull. you could tell that she loves her job as well as take,s pride in makeing sure guests enjoy there stay .The rooms were clean, smelt good, you can tell that the house keepers and the staff the there jobs. The brkfst was hot and tasted great, hot egg omlet with hot ham and potato's. I am very pleased with the hotel and plan on staying there agian in the near future

Room Tip: All of the rooms.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive and accurate review! We take pride in customer service excellence and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Nevada City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I'm been in and out of Tucson for work a lot in the last year and a half or so. Every time I show up, I call the folks at this hotel. Everyone, from the general manger, assistant managers, front desk staff, and the cleaning and kitchen staff, treats me with courtesy and efficiency. They give me this great treatment in a friendly and casual manner, which always makes me feel at home. The rooms and the beds are always comfortable and clean. The low price is in line with the economy chains, but the Carlson Country Inn is definitely a cut well above what you usually get in its price range.

On top off all the good lings about this place, when I consider the ample free breakfast, as well as the shuttle service to and from the nearby airport, staying here is a no brainer. I don't even bother to look for better deals; there aren't any,

Room Tip: Sometimes, when the hotel is busier than usual, they've put me in a single King suite for the s...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
We certainly appreciate you taking the time to post this review for us! Definitely call us next time you are in town!
Pleasanton, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I stayed 3 nights.... I had to bring my doberman which is my only inside pet, due to my brother being recently diagnosed with cancer, and only given a short time to live, I wasnt sure how long I was going to be away from home. They accepted my pet which a lot of hotels have problems with. They commented on how pretty he was, and we were able to keep him with us. The maids only entered the room when the dog wasn't in, and the staff was excellent with any and everything that I could have asked for. The breakfast was okay. I loved the fresh fruit, but wasn't so big on the eggs that had been made hours earlier. All in all, this will be my new place to stay when im in town... I was very thrilled with all of the staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate it and we loved having you stay with us! We look forward to your next visit!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I've had nothing but a great experience here at the country Inn and Suite. Rooms are always clean and always have fresh towels. If we need anything they are always on it. Thanks for making our stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed May 2014
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We are thrilled to have you and your company with us and look forwward to doing business with you!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

i stayed there for three nights......I am a smoker and so being that is now like leprosy, I was so happy to be able to book a smoking room. I found the resort to be quaint extremely clean and very welcoming cookies and all I had no wait checking in or out it was very very quiet not even a plane overhead. I have stayed at doubletree (Hilton property) they also have smoking rooms however they are dirty and neglected, I believe because they allowed smoking in these rooms they did not feel it warranted any attention shame on Hilton properties. I have only one suggestion for country inn in the smoking rooms install a auto fragrance dispenser like they have bathrooms..............will stay there again...............kudos

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! We really appreciate it and we are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come again!
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Reviews tend to reflect the consumers expectations, and ours were: airport shuttle; clean room; comfortable bed; good continental breakfast; reasonable price; and friendly service. We needed a place near the airport to rest after a late night arrival in Tucson. The Country Inn & Suites filled the bill. After a long day of travel it was nice to be greeted by a friendly face and hot chocolate chip cookies! We had prompt service both at check-in and check-out. The building was dated but clean. We would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
We are ecstatic to see that we were able to meet and beat your expectations! Thank you so much for taking the time to post a positive review about our property! We really appreciate it and please come and see us again!

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport? Share your experiences!