The front staff is wonderful.
very friendly and helpful. The room is nice, a little small, but nice. It is hard to watch tv from the couch, because they are next to each other, but can see the tv great from the bed. Love the vanity area. It is separate from the shower/bathroom area. Breakfast is the same great holiday inn express breakfast, but if you are here on a Wednesday night, wow.. they have not only chips and dip, but veggies, taquitos, wings, and even sandwiches. Very nice. It is really nice because there is really nowhere around to eat. Two of the other hotels have restaurants, but as far as normal everyday restaurants, its alittle drive. Very close to the airport. just about half a mile. Still very quiet and a great night sleep. Will I be back... i think I would rather stay at a hotel closer to town. If it was a overnight stay by the airport I would.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tucson Airport Hotel Tucson
- Holiday Inn Express Tucson Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Tucson
- Tucson Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a newly renovated property with updated furnishings and fixtures throughout the hotel including: flat screen TV's, Denver pillow top mattresses, new carpet, wallpaper, new wood furnishings in bedroom, and also an updated breakfast area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Tucson Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.