“Good Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Good Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stayed here for little over a week while out of town for work. The staff, in particular Michele, took great care of us. She was friendly and professional. The room was clean and comfortable. All in all, it was super great experience and I will be sure to return whenever I return to the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you for your review and we are very happy to hear you had a good experience during your week here! Michelle will be glad to hear she was mentioned in another review! Thanks again and we look forward to your next weekly visit at our Inn.

(520) 744-8199

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I stayed here while i was out of town for work, i gotta say the hotel staff is one of the friendliest and best hotel staff i have ever seen. Michelle at the front desk really made this stay easy, convenient, and comfortable. will definitely be coming back here if i need a place to stay in Tucson.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at our Inn. Michelle will be glad to hear she was recognized for her above and beyond service. We look forward to having you back as our guest in the near future!

Daniel & Team
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

the young lady at the front desk Michele was very helpful and informative about the surrounding areas of places to eat and to go.the hotel was very clean hospitality was great.love that they have wifi and very accessible to the freeway.

• Stayed July 2014
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn and especially mentioning the service from Michelle! We appreciate the feedback!

Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit when your travels bring you to the Tucson area.

Greenville, SC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I stayed overnight before heading out very early on my way to California. The bed was very, very comfortable, room very, very clean. I LOVED that the window could be opened for some fresh air. Bathroom was just ok. Nice to have sink outside of toilet/shower. For the price I paid, it was absolutely perfect. I certainly would not use this as a vacation site. But for business and short stays, just fine. The lobby is not very inviting, needs quite a bit of work. Staff is very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Thank you for your review of our property! we appreciate the feedback and it will be shared with all staff. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit!

South Bend, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Comfortable mattress, nice shower; that must be minimum requirements to be a Red Roof. Seems like that should be sufficient, yet the room was not comfortable. Bad smell in one room, perfumed not-as-bad smell in another. Clean bathroom, sort of clean bedroom but it's been a long time since last thorough cleaning. Stairwells dirty and not air-conditioned. One bedside lamp and nightstand in two-bed room, two in king room. We'd choose a different motel next time.

Stayed July 2014
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. All comments are shared with the staff so we can continue to improve our services. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of my many hotel stays over the years, this hotel offers the best value ever.

This hotel was cheap so I did not expect much. I was quite surprised that it was clean, the rooms were spacious, clean and very well furnished. The beds were very comfortable too. I did not ask but the hotel looked pretty new. It was conveniently located on Ina Road next to the freeway. Turn left on Ina Road, and there are lots of restaurants and shops. Turn right and you're not far from Saguaro National Park. The receptionist was professional and check in was smooth and fast.

Here are some ways the hotel can improve on:
1. wifi on the 4th floor was kind of weak.
2. have a biz center or a publicly accessible computer and printer so guests can check in flights and print boarding passes. The receptionist helped me with this at the counter.
3. include complimentary breakfast. The do offer a discount to a nearby Denny's.

For the low price, I can live with these 3 inconveniences.

If you do not need to stay in downtown and North Tucson is OK with you, you'll be pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I will definitely stay here again and again.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the front side of the hotel. Rooms towards the back faces the freeway and my be nois...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for your kind words regarding our Inn! We appreciate the feedback and we will share your positive review with the team. We appreciate sharing the room tips for future guests as well! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Thank you to Red Roof Inn North Tucson for a comfortable stay. Staff Patricia was very friendly and helpful getting my online booked date corrected. David was off duty and not only alerted me to a flat tire on my car but helped me change it. Staff that goes above and beyond the call of duty are not usual these days. Great job to the management for hiring and supporting great staff!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn and Staff. It's great to hear we went above and beyond your expectations during your stay! I hope you choose us again when traveling to the Tucson area.

Dan & Team

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North? Share your experiences!