I stayed here for 2 nights and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of my many hotel stays over the years, this hotel offers the best value ever.
This hotel was cheap so I did not expect much. I was quite surprised that it was clean, the rooms were spacious, clean and very well furnished. The beds were very comfortable too. I did not ask but the hotel looked pretty new. It was conveniently located on Ina Road next to the freeway. Turn left on Ina Road, and there are lots of restaurants and shops. Turn right and you're not far from Saguaro National Park. The receptionist was professional and check in was smooth and fast.
Here are some ways the hotel can improve on:
1. wifi on the 4th floor was kind of weak.
2. have a biz center or a publicly accessible computer and printer so guests can check in flights and print boarding passes. The receptionist helped me with this at the counter.
3. include complimentary breakfast. The do offer a discount to a nearby Denny's.
For the low price, I can live with these 3 inconveniences.
If you do not need to stay in downtown and North Tucson is OK with you, you'll be pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I will definitely stay here again and again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn Tucson North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Tucson North Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Red Roof Inn