“Room issues” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 127 hotels in Tucson
Deming, New Mexico
“Room issues”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The front desk employee seemed to try hard, Sorry I did not catch her name, but I was fried from the heat. (they also need to get their A/C working in that lobby). I had stayed at the Red Roof in Phoenix and was very impressed, had hopes that this motel would be the same. I had made a reservation for an upgraded room with micro and frig. When I got to the room with my luggage there was neither frig nor micro. I advised the clerk, she offered to move me or give a discount, being to hot and sticky I opted for the discount, however on check out the discount was not applied. The AM clerk on 7/7/2013 did issue another receipt with a credit. I have animal allergies so I did take an antihistamine as I could smell animal odors, however not overwhelming. I am rather neutral about this hotel, the price is very reasonable for just a quick stay. There are a couple of fast food places down the street, and a bunch of places a mile west off the freeway.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our Inn! We are very sorry to hear your stay was not as expected. Please forward stay details and I will look into your situation and make it right. With your feedback, we can continue to improve our services. Thanks again and we look forward to your return in the near future.

I0244@redroof.com

200 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is a very clean hotel and the price was just perfect.The at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful. She checked us in quickly, explained the area and helped to order us a taxi. The hotel is kept in very nice clean condition. I will be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you very much for the review of our Inn. We are glad you found are property to be in a nice clean condition. Thea will be thrilled to hear she was mentioned in another review for being nice and helpfull. Thanks again and please stop in next time your travels bring you to the Marana, az area!

Peoria, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Once again I stayed at the Res Roof inn. Quality and customer service are outstanding. Thea was very helpful and accommodating to meet mine and my companies needs. Very pleasant and easy to deal with. A+ for overall experience

• Stayed July 2013
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind review of our Inn. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your return!

(520) 744-8199
Wheeling, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed here because we were in town for a wedding. There is not a breakfast on site, but there is a Denny's within walking distance. Some of the rooms have microwaves and mini refrigerators, but ours, with 2 double beds, did not.

Front desk staff ranged from extremely polite and helpful to barely recognizing our existence when we approached.
It is in a nice part of town and they do have a (small) pool. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for the kind review of our Inn. We look forward to your return in the near future!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Catherine or Katherine the front desk clerk was extremely rude and unprofessional upon check in. Proceeded to room and there was white stuff like flour spilled or sprinkled in a couple of places on the floor. In addition the ac unit was cooling at all. Called down to Catherine and she said there was nothing she could do; are you kidding me. I'm a RediCard member and stay at RRI across the country 50 weeks out of the year in my travels as an expeditor. Checked out the next morning and moved to Best Western next door for next 3 nights. In addition the elevator wasn't working and was major nuisance having to walk up and down stairs with everyone else carrying luggage.

• Stayed May 2013
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Valued guest,

Should you have a concern during your stay, simply contact the front desk and allow us to address it. If we cannot resolve your concern prior to your departure, we don’t expect you to pay for that night. It’s what every stay should be, with our Hassle-Free Guarantee. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to Tucson.

Scottsdale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip. Staff was friendly, the rate was very low, at this exit there are not many food options, 1 mile north many more hotels and restaurants but the price of the hotels there was considerably more. All in all it fit my need, inexpensive room that was clean. Bed was comfy, no breakfast in the morning, just coffee. Would recommend for budget travelers anyone wanting perks or luxury should try somewhere else. Did have a nice outdoor pool that several families were enjoying. Would stay again based on the really great pricing.

• Stayed June 2013
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to hear you found our property clean and a good value. We are also glad you found our staff to be friendly. We look forward to your next visit when int the Tucson area!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I always stay here because I know when I walk through the doors to check in Thea always has a smile on her face to greet me. I have never had an issue here and i stay here 2 times a week as I travel for work. Nice clean up to date rooms.

• Stayed May 2013
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our porperty! I am glad to hear Thea has been delivering great guest service to you. Also thank you for being a loyal weekly customer! We'll see you next week!

(520) 744-8199
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North? Share your experiences!