“Great bang for your buck” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Tucson North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4940 W Ina Rd, Tucson, AZ 85743-8633   |
Ranked #52 of 127 hotels in Tucson
Peoria, Arizona
“Great bang for your buck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Once again I stayed at the Res Roof inn. Quality and customer service are outstanding. Thea was very helpful and accommodating to meet mine and my companies needs. Very pleasant and easy to deal with. A+ for overall experience

• Stayed July 2013
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind review of our Inn. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your return!

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Wheeling, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed here because we were in town for a wedding. There is not a breakfast on site, but there is a Denny's within walking distance. Some of the rooms have microwaves and mini refrigerators, but ours, with 2 double beds, did not.

Front desk staff ranged from extremely polite and helpful to barely recognizing our existence when we approached.
It is in a nice part of town and they do have a (small) pool. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for the kind review of our Inn. We look forward to your return in the near future!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Catherine or Katherine the front desk clerk was extremely rude and unprofessional upon check in. Proceeded to room and there was white stuff like flour spilled or sprinkled in a couple of places on the floor. In addition the ac unit was cooling at all. Called down to Catherine and she said there was nothing she could do; are you kidding me. I'm a RediCard member and stay at RRI across the country 50 weeks out of the year in my travels as an expeditor. Checked out the next morning and moved to Best Western next door for next 3 nights. In addition the elevator wasn't working and was major nuisance having to walk up and down stairs with everyone else carrying luggage.

• Stayed May 2013
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Valued guest,

Should you have a concern during your stay, simply contact the front desk and allow us to address it. If we cannot resolve your concern prior to your departure, we don’t expect you to pay for that night. It’s what every stay should be, with our Hassle-Free Guarantee. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to Tucson.

Scottsdale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip. Staff was friendly, the rate was very low, at this exit there are not many food options, 1 mile north many more hotels and restaurants but the price of the hotels there was considerably more. All in all it fit my need, inexpensive room that was clean. Bed was comfy, no breakfast in the morning, just coffee. Would recommend for budget travelers anyone wanting perks or luxury should try somewhere else. Did have a nice outdoor pool that several families were enjoying. Would stay again based on the really great pricing.

• Stayed June 2013
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to hear you found our property clean and a good value. We are also glad you found our staff to be friendly. We look forward to your next visit when int the Tucson area!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I always stay here because I know when I walk through the doors to check in Thea always has a smile on her face to greet me. I have never had an issue here and i stay here 2 times a week as I travel for work. Nice clean up to date rooms.

• Stayed May 2013
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our porperty! I am glad to hear Thea has been delivering great guest service to you. Also thank you for being a loyal weekly customer! We'll see you next week!

Gallatin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The hotel was clean and nice. The king room was spacious and the bed was comfy. There wasn't breakfast, but that isn't a big deal for us. The plus for us was the staff. Check in staff were helpful and friendly. When we checked out we asked directions to the Arizona Museum of the Desert and Dave at the front desk told us a scenic road to get to the Museum and made our trip more enjoyable. Thanks Dave!! Location was close to the attractions we wanted to see.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for the kind review of our Inn! David will be glad to hear he was mentioned in your review. We look forward to your return in the near future!

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

First of all I got here by mistake , I actually booked Red Roof Inn Tucson South. I started having car problems and I was glad I got here. Dont buy a Pt Cruiser lol. Anyway they called Red Roof Inn South and got my reservation changed over. I checked in, got my car fixed and I was all peachy. I am tring to think of the pros to this place, it was just ok. The pool was dirty, looked like a farm pool had clops of trees and grass but WARM as bath water which was a plus. I noticed alot of mold all over the side of the hotel which was nasty looking. Like lots of it. No breakfast just a little coffee stand. I heard to take my key to Dennys door and could get 10 percent off. Right beside where the coffee was looked like a throw all junk room that once looked like a conference room, they should close the door for sure. The room the water leaked all night long in the shower, the sinks and the bathtub has really bad brown spots like a built in the early 80's run down motel. All dingy. The towels were crisp like sand paper, you could about exfoliate yourself while you dried. Really a ruff looking room to just been remodeled. You do get what you pay for. The bed was just ok, was a kinda, the comforter on top was super crunchy like the towels. The tv was flat screen but i swear it was the slowest tv I ever saw from channel to channel. Very irriating, I turned it off. The doors are on the inside which is nice and safe. Internet is so slow but I think thats a red roof inn thing, many I have stayed the internets really slow. Would I stay there again? If I had too, I think the Best Western looks much better. Its really close to Walmart, Inn and Out and a bunch of good places. Avoid room 426 unless you want to hear water all night and the crunchy towels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for your review of our Inn.
I am sorry that your stay was not meet your satisfaction. If we had been made aware of any issue, I assure you we would have resolved them for you. During your stay we were making improvements including adding irons, ironing boards, and hair dryers for our Superior King rooms. I am sorry our public areas had deliveries for the upgrades. I hope you give us an opportunity to better serve you in the future.

i0244@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North? Share your experiences!