“Fantastic service!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4940 W Ina Rd, Tucson, AZ 85743-8633   |
Ranked #42 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
“Fantastic service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I decided to come down to Tucson to celebrate New Years with all my college friends. I decided to stay at the Red Roof Inn North because of its great value and being close to the freeway.

When I first arrived, I was greeted by Mandy and Graham and they were extremely helpful and accommodating! I originally booked a double but found the bed to be a bit small for my taste, add the fact i didnt need two beds when i was alone, so i asked them if it was possible for me to upgrade my room and they were completely willing to help me out. i ended up stsying in the premium king room and I was so pleased! I've never slept in such a huge comfy bed in my life!

I felt completely safe, which is huge since I am a female staying alone.

Other notes, they have free coffee in the lounge and they don't have free breakfast but you get a 10% discount at Denny's, so that was kind of awesome because I love deals ^_^

Overall, I had a great experience and the next time I find myself in Tucson, ill definitely be staying there again. =]

• Stayed December 2012
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that the Front Desk staff took great care of you upon arrival at the Hotel. We take great pride in providing the very best service in the area. We look forward to your return visit when your travels bring you back to southern Arizona!

(520) 744-8199

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Helsinki
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed three nights at premium kingbed room. The room was tidy and in general value for the price we paid. But even if we got a room on the west side of the building, there was a railway crossing near by and all trains did whistle before the crossing day and night. Also our fridge was broken and freezed our drinks and fruits. We asked the staff to get it fixed after one coke cand explosed into fridge, but they only cleaned it without fixing the problem. We had also constantly problems with WiFi, because the connection got lost several times in hour.

Anyways a bed was good and TV was flat screen and new. Due to price level we were not complete disapointed to the hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room on west side of the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Tucson North Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

We will continue to work very hard in the New Year to provide the best service possible to our valued guest.

Buffalo, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our first few days (of 8 nights) were fine. No problems at all, except when the elevator door decided to close as I was exiting just after it opened. I have a nice bruise on my arm from that! The room had some cobwebs in the corners, but that's not awful. Then, on day 3, the toilet overflowed. Called the front desk and the maintenance guy showed up with a very short plunger. It was broken... they only have one??? I had turned off the water to the toilet, so it wouldn't flood too much. He thanked me for that, cleared the blockage, and then had to leave to get some towels to clean up the water. He returned shortly, cleaned it up, and took all the towels with him. The carpet outside the bathroom was soaked, as was the carpet on the other side of the wall, by the bed. When the maid came, she took the wet pillow (it had been tossed of the bed during the night), but had not replaced it. Oh well. We could deal with that. Day 4 the elevator wasn't working (we're on the 3rd floor). Ugh. But it was fixed by the evening. Carpet still wet. Day 5 we used up all the coffee and tea in the room in the morning. Also, emptied the toilet paper just before leaving. There was no extra roll. When we returned in the evening, the tea and coffee and "condiments" were not replaced. The toilet paper was back in stock. Cobwebs still in place. I went to the desk to get some tea and coffee, and had to use the stairs as the elevator was once again not functioning. There were a few people requesting different rooms. Not sure why. We have 2 more nights here. Hoping the rest of the stay is ok. Will definitely let the front desk staff know of our disappointment in the housekeeping.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I stay in Tucson on business twice a week. Every time with out fail,Thea has my room key ready with my wake up call. I don't have to ask. I am always made to feel welcome,right when I walk in the door.Keep up the great work Thea

Craig C

Craig,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We truly enjoy having you as a weekly guest at the property and your home away from home. Thea will be very happy to be mentioned in your review I am glad she takes very good care of you.

We will see you next week!

i0244@redroof.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised while passing through Tucson. Great stay for the price, the staff are friendly. The beds are brand new!! The location was perfect. Very animal friendly and free wifi is certainly a plus.

This location is definitely an A+

• Stayed December 2012
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our beds are new and guests are really raving about them! We always welcome one well behaved pet without a fee or deposit... I am glad you like our policy. We look forward to your return the next time your travels bring you to the Tucson area.

I0244@redroof.com
Hawkins, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

After a long day of driving my 82 yr. old mother and I found a coupon in a travel magazine for several local motels in Tuscan. After disapointed stops at others we stopped in Red Roof Tuscan North. The night employee, Kevin, was very pleasant and helpful. We got our much needed rest in a clean room at a very resonable rate. As a smoker i made several trips outside at which each time I felt very safe under the attentive watch of night-employee, Kevin.
Although no breakfast is served there was plenty of free coffee in the lobby, vending, free ice machine and a laundry room.
Thanks RED ROOF INN!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for mentioning Kevin in your review of our property... often the folks that work overnight do not get recognized.

We look forward to your return the next time you are in the Marana, AZ area!

Casa Grande
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

As a female traveler feeling safe is a priority and this hotel delivers. Daniel makes a great cinnamon chocolate mocha made my day will be back next year one again for the holidays.

Ps the front desk folks are super friendly and helpful if you need anything

• Stayed December 2012
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I am very glad you feel safe at our property and you find the staff friendly and helpful.

We look forward to seeing you back next year!

(520) 744-8199

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North? Share your experiences!