“Great Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Mesa, Arizona
“Great Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stay at red roof two days every other week. When i walk in the door its like being home. Thea the desk clerk always remembers my name and usually has my paperwork done by the time I set my bag down.I love service like this. Everyone there is freindly and professional. Gary Y

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you very much for your review and thank you for being a loyal weekly guest of our property. Thea does a great job of recognizing repeat guests and what their individual preferences are.. thank you for recognizing her in the review she will be very pleased.

Daniel Slattery

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

i stay at the red roof inn, tucson twice a week. i love how friendly the staff members are and would like to commend them for this. i feel at home while staying at your hotel and would like to mention that the desk clerk graham for always having positive things to say as well as being very professional.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our Inn! I am glad to hear you found the staff very friendly at our hotel. We make it a priority to make our guests feel welcome and we truly want guests to return the next time they are in the area. Thank you again for being a loyal weekly guest and we'll see you next week!

i0244@redroof.com
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I first noticed that the hotel was somewhat in disrepair which is not that big of a deal for a cheaper facility. I booked a superior king room. I walked in the room and noticed an odd smell. I sat on the bed and a mouse ran out and under door. My refrigerator did not work and had EXTREMELY slow internet. Not a good place to stay for business.

The stair well had cigarette butts and empty miniature liquor bottles which were not touched during my entire stay; 3 days.

Very friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Tucson North Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

(520) 744-8199
Chico, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Called the morning of our arrival date to request a room on the 3rd floor so that we'd have a better chance of having a restful night since we were traveling from Palm Springs, CA to Dallas,TX. It was very clean, well maintained, quiet, and comfortable. No complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our property!

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay while at our property. We work very hard to provide our guests with quality accomadations at a great price. We look forward to your return visit!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The bed was nice and comfy. The windows could have been cleaned but overall the room was clean. Kevin S. was great! He was very nice and helpful and made sure the coffee was made and the way I liked it! I will definitely stay here again. Thank you Kevin and staff for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed October 2012
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
11christine11,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We get quite a few comments on our great coffee station I am very glad you enjoyed it! We'll see you next time your travels bring you to the Tucson area.

i0244@redroof.com
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel during the annual Tucson Aerobatic Shootout. The customer service was outstanding. On our arrival, David at the front desk was not only very friendly but found us a much better room rate than I had booked on line. The difference was significant and really helped with our vacation budget. The room was clean and any little problem was solved in no time. When it came time to check out, Thea at the front desk at it completed in no time. This is a gem of a hotel. Keep up the good work. We'll be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for the review of our property. I shared your review with Thea and David and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you back next year!

Peoria, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I just want to give recognition to the Red Roof Inn. Outstanding customer service!!!!! Nicole was very helpful and made my stay an enjoyable one. Keep up the good work Nicole. The quality for the money spent and the convenience is awesome.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn. I will pass along to Nicole your comments she will be glad to hear she already has been reviewed in her first week! Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.

Dan Slattery

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North? Share your experiences!