“Mouse in my room!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Tucson, Arizona
“Mouse in my room!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I first noticed that the hotel was somewhat in disrepair which is not that big of a deal for a cheaper facility. I booked a superior king room. I walked in the room and noticed an odd smell. I sat on the bed and a mouse ran out and under door. My refrigerator did not work and had EXTREMELY slow internet. Not a good place to stay for business.

The stair well had cigarette butts and empty miniature liquor bottles which were not touched during my entire stay; 3 days.

Very friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Tucson North Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Daniel Slattery
(520) 744-8199

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Chico, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Called the morning of our arrival date to request a room on the 3rd floor so that we'd have a better chance of having a restful night since we were traveling from Palm Springs, CA to Dallas,TX. It was very clean, well maintained, quiet, and comfortable. No complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our property!

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay while at our property. We work very hard to provide our guests with quality accomadations at a great price. We look forward to your return visit!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The bed was nice and comfy. The windows could have been cleaned but overall the room was clean. Kevin S. was great! He was very nice and helpful and made sure the coffee was made and the way I liked it! I will definitely stay here again. Thank you Kevin and staff for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed October 2012
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
11christine11,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We get quite a few comments on our great coffee station I am very glad you enjoyed it! We'll see you next time your travels bring you to the Tucson area.

i0244@redroof.com
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel during the annual Tucson Aerobatic Shootout. The customer service was outstanding. On our arrival, David at the front desk was not only very friendly but found us a much better room rate than I had booked on line. The difference was significant and really helped with our vacation budget. The room was clean and any little problem was solved in no time. When it came time to check out, Thea at the front desk at it completed in no time. This is a gem of a hotel. Keep up the good work. We'll be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for the review of our property. I shared your review with Thea and David and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you back next year!

Peoria, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I just want to give recognition to the Red Roof Inn. Outstanding customer service!!!!! Nicole was very helpful and made my stay an enjoyable one. Keep up the good work Nicole. The quality for the money spent and the convenience is awesome.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn. I will pass along to Nicole your comments she will be glad to hear she already has been reviewed in her first week! Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.

Goodyear, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

When traveling for business I try to keep my budget in mind. Thea and team help me out by making the most of my pocketbook, providing me with a quality room and amenities to meet my business stay needs. The staff go above to make you feel welcome. They recently renovated and its refreshing for all.

Room Tip: Superior Kings have a great working area, plus microwave and refrigs for staying over a few days
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words regarding our property! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Chico, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is an older property, that has been well kept up and is very clean. No breakfast but the prices offered during our stay make it a great value. Highly recommended for a clean basic room at a great price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay at our Inn. Your feedback is very important to us. I am happy to hear your room was clean and your found our property to be a good value. Stop by and see us again when you are in the North Tucson area!

i0244@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North? Share your experiences!