“Remodel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Peoria, Arizona
“Remodel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I stay at the Red Roof Inn Tucson North on a regular basis. On my arrival the desk person Darren asked if I had stayed in one of the newly remodeled rooms. I had not and he put me in one . let me tell you the room looks fabulous. I like the color scheme and it just felt fresh. I will continue to stay as well as my company at the Red Roof. I am impressed with the overall service and value. I love the new rooms.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Robert,

Thank you for being one of our longest term guests! We will continue to improve the property to ensure our valued guests always have the best room at the best price in Tucson!

Daniel Slattery
i0244@redroof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Maricopa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

If you need a place to stop over for the night this place is nice. Staff was friendly, my room was recently renovated which was nice. lobby a little rough but rooms nice and clean. Jolene at the front counter was helpful and quick during my checkout as well

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Rylan S,

Thank you so much for your review of our Inn. We have been very busy in June putting in all new carpet, beds, drapes, and bedding. The first floor including the lobby will be complete prior to the end of June.

We look forward to your return!

Daniel Slattery
Encinitas, CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

First impressions do matter and this one wasn't good. We just needed a stop over spot to sleep and have breakfast before getting back on the road. I thought everyone offered some kind of breakfast these days, but they didn't.
The front desk person was friendly. The location is poor because it is right by the freeway and railroad tracks and you hear both all night. Our room was directly across from the ice machine which people began using around 4am.
So, no sleep and no breakfast. The upside was the Starbucks just across the street.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
i0244, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Tucson North Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Red Roof Inn - Tucson North
Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

The walls are thin. I got a room by the elevator, and you can hear the trains. Clean enough, I guess.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, May 12, 2012

Red Roof Inn - Tucson North
Kingston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

We came across the border in two vehicles and got separated in the dark. Ashley and Thea were so helpful in helping us "find" each other and settle in for a great stay. We were especially happy with how great they were about our dog, who is part of our family. Thank you both for your help. Karen Ross

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
I am so glad everyone got reconnected! Thank you for mentioning Ashley and Thea by name, they both really enjoy every furry friend that stays here. We look forward to your next visit when your travels bring you to Tucson.

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I stay in tucson once a week on business. Rooms are always clean . Thea at the front desk always gives me the same room. She sees me pull in and by the time i get to the front desk,my room key is waiting for me. I dont even have to tell her about my wake up call. She remembers what time its for and its taken care of. if i were to stay in tucson on personal business, i would'nt hesitate to use red roof inn.

Thanks Thea keep up the great work

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your comments! Thea takes pride in knowing the customers and their specific requests. I am glad to hear we make you feel at home!

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

My daughter and I were here for a week. The room was clean and very basic, however, the staff were absolutely wonderful and very accomodating to us. The environmental service gals were exceptionally kind, especially Natasha! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Charlalynn H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay!
Also, thank you for mentioning Natasha. She is our newest team member and it is great for her to be mentioned in her second week.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to your return visit!

i0244@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North? Share your experiences!