“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Peoria, Arizona
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

I would like you to know my experience with the Red Roof Inn On Ina Road in North Tucson Arizona. Our Company has been staying there since December of 2010 on just about a weekly basis. We have been treated extremely well. One employee in particular who has went above and beyond is Thea. She is very accomodating and a pleasure to work with. We look forward to continued use of this Hotel and she has played a major role in this decision.

Robert Saxen

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Seattle WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, it was great seeing management interacting with the customers while I was booking my stay at the hotel. The rooms were great for the price and will be returning to this hotel when I return to Tucson.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Goodyear, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

If your looking for an affordable room, near the interstate, without the noise, clean, stop by and see the staff at the Red Roof Inn North. Ashley always has a smiling face and a great memory for each time I stay.

Room Tip: Superior King is great for the business traveler...desks, frig and microwaves.
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

Coming down I-10 ahead of a few days of training at Ft. Huachuca, I decided to stay a couple nights in Tucson to see some old friends from high school. Red Roof was one of the first hotels to turn off for, and I've had good experiences with this chain in the past. The rate was great, and the staff was friendly and quick to get me setup in my room. Room was cool and clean, and overall had zero issues. Will definitely stay here next time!

Casa Grande
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Had a very pleasant stay. Rooms were very well kept, and the pool was inviting. Staff was extremely pleasant and helpful with directions to shopping, entertainment, and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2011
Florence, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

I usually do not stay at Red Roofs. However . . . I have stayed here on two occasions and have not encountered the problems I see in some reviews. I have found this hotel to be quiet, clean and have a friendly staff. The only things I have noticed (during a three night stay), the internet was slow and the TV reception was kind of fuzzy with lines across the screen.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Fayetteville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

My father and I stayed here for a week visiting nearby family. The room was disgusting. When we first walked in the smell of urine was overpowering (Our family came a few days later and said the same thing). The floor looked as if it had never been vacuumed. The shower curtain was too short and water went everywhere. I cleaned it up every time and that showed how nasty the bathroom floor was as well. The tub was dirty. The one chair in the room had stains all over the seat cushion. My sister and I went to the pool one day, once was all it took. The pool was dirty. Yes I know the wind blows and leaves fall in but there was dirt, hair, all kinds of things that could be filtered out. Our light above the bathroom flickered. We went to the front desk where the girl didn't even notice us because she was texting. No one ever fixed it, so my dad took it out and laid it on the sink for the cleaning lady. 2 days later, still on the sink, he took it to them. They handed him a new bulb for him to fix it himself. The air conditioner knobs didn't work properly because there was some liquid spilled on it and no one had bothered to clean it. At one point a staff member asked "You guys still hanging around?" Trust me buddy, not because we wanted to. Upon leaving my dad and I did one last walk through to make sure we did not forget any of our belongings. I looked under the bed. BIG MISTAKE. There was trash from who knows under there. It apparently had been there a while. Do not waste your money here. For the price I did not expect a 5 star hotel, but for Heaven's sake, you can do better than this!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Tucson North. I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. We are working very hard to improve in all areas and I think you will be pleasantly surprised upon your return. Once again, thank you for your comments. Without feedback from our guests, we would not be able to improve our service.