They renovated the old four points in to an Aloft. We got there and at first was worried it was a little too cool for us. Cinco de Mayo party going on in the outdoor pool area was quite loud. We dropped off our stuff and went to dinner. To our surprise when we got back it was all gone. The people and loud music. The rooms are nice, the lighting takes a while to figure out. Strange switch placement between the bathroom 'divider'. A sliding door to provide privacy from the shower and toilet. Also the thermostat was a more complicated than it needed to be. My home thermostat doesn't have that many options. Once we got past these little quirks our 4 day stay was nice and quiet. Excellent location right on the corner of the University. Bruegger's Bagels is on the same block as well as two ice cream shops. Underground parking was also nice instead of baking the car all day. We will definitely be back when in Tucson again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening April 2013, Aloft Tucson University is located right next to the University of Arizona campus and the University of Arizona Medical Center. If you're looking for things to do in Tucson the new Aloft Tucson University hotel is located right next to great shopping, dining and entertainment.Closed for renovation until 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Aloft Tucson University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points Tucson University Plaza
- Four Points Tucson University Plaza Hotel Tucson
- Sheraton Tucson University Plaza
- Tucson Four Points