“Great customer service!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort

You added Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort to your Saves list
Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   475 North Granada Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85701 (El Presidio)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save 15% on 7+ Nights!
Ranked #80 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great customer service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Front desk manager Alfonso Castillo was very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the lounge. There is a heated swimming pool I was able to enjoy. The rooms were very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to your next visit! Thank you for choosing Hotel Tucson City Center for your home away from home!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I celebrated New Year Eve at Downtown Tucson with friends. We decided to stay at Hotel Tucson City Center Hotel which has the best location. Excellent customer services and comfy bed. Thank you to Mr. Juan Loo for your assistance with my reservation. I only spend one night, I recommend this hotel . Great Service / Great Rate.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
We are pleased you were able to ring in the New Year at Hotel Tucson!
Happy New Year!
North Canton, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

First of all, this stay was a Groupon purchase. It was a 2 night stay. Everyone was very nice and the service was good, but I have to say I was very disappointed in the condition of our room. The first thing we noticed was that it was very outdated. I could live with that. Then, I noticed that the sheers over the window were stained. It looked like a child with food on their hands had grabbed the curtains a few times. The bathroom was in very poor condition. Tiles coming off the walls, and paint peeling off of the INSIDE of the bathtub. Not just a little, I wouldn't even take a bath, it was so bad! I saw their website and the room pictures on the website certainly did not look like this!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
We apologize for the issues you had with your stay. I will attempt to contact you seperately to get the room number you stayed in to get the issues resolved. We are going above and beyond to update the property and get the suites in great working order. We have been resurfacing the tubs and have not been able to get 100% of them done. However, the are on the list to be completed very soon. Thank you for your comments as we take them very seriously. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Tucson.
Canterbury, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Overall the hotel was okay, however there were a few cleanliness issues and oversights that if addressed, could have made the stay more comfortable. The side of the mattress in our room was quite badly stained and looked very suspicious...... Also there was a sign on the door obviously left by a handyman about a broken shower door. The pool was also a bit grim and murky, lots of rubbish and bits of plants on the pool floor.
Good location, good night's sleep d free wifi.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for your review. I have gone over the items you brought to my attention with my maintenance and housekeeping staff to ensure satisfaction at check in and through out the stay.
We are unclear on the comments regarding the pool. We pride ourselves in having the largest, heated and most beautiful pool in downtown Tucson. It is always immaculate. I personally check the pool daily and the city health code requires us to check checmicals and maintain the pool 3-4 times daily. It is vacuumed every morning and cleaned daily. I can assure our pool is always maintained and simply outstanding. Thank you for your comments and we hope to serve you again upon your return to Tucson. Happy New Year!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Spent Christmas with family for a getaway from home. Even though the cafe was closed Christmas eve and day. Social hour was still on. Hotel is obviously in the process of refurbishing and upgrading. The new paint and improvements are wonderful. Still a few things to upgrade and replace but a wonderful place at the price.

Room Tip: Loved the rooms in the "Tower" with a view of the pool and downtown Tucson. Watched the...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Happy New Year and Thank you for your positive comments and review! It is great to start out the new year with happy guests! Thank you for choosing Hotel Tucson!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Needed a place close to downtown for the night. Price was right, some reviews were iffy, but took the chance. What we found were clean, comfortable beds, a nice hot breakfast, courteous staff, free wi-fi that didn't require a call to the front desk for the hotel login. I travel with a pillow because so many hotels think we all sleep on huge pillows. No problem here. There were various sizes of pillows on the beds.

On the downside, the tub was in serious need of replacement. Not dirty but simply worn out. However, the water was hot, the curtain fresh and not smelly.

If you are looking for a comfortable place to lay your head that won't drain your wallet this is the place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay! We love to hear the positive feedback! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Tucson! Happy New Year!
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stopped at Hotel Tucson city Center for some information on rates and amenaties for a trip I was planning for November 29, 2013. I spoke to a very lovely,sweet, and courteous young lady, Janet knapp, who offered me a tour of the property. Needless to say I was very impressed with the property and staff who were all very courteous. I booked my stay for the 29th of November and I cant begin to say how happy I was to have stayed. the rooms were clean, comfortable, and very welcoming. I had a good nights rest and the breakfast was excellent. I will be returning!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing Hotel Tucson! We appreciate your positive comments and I will pass them on to all of my staff! We look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort? Share your experiences!