“Fantastic vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort

Save Saved
You added Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort to your Saves list
Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   475 North Granada Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85701 (El Presidio)   |
Ranked #74 of 127 hotels in Tucson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fantastic vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

The hotel was great,with plenty of space to relax inside and out,plenty of facilities including a large swimming pool,outdoor jacuzzi and volleyball court.The food served in the bar was lovely and good sized portions.The room was spacious and clean and finally All the staff were very helpful and friendly.I`m looking forward to My next visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
We look forward to you next visit! From the ENTIRE staff at Hotel Tucson City Center, THANK YOU!!!!

287 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had such a wonderful time staying at the Hotel Tucson City Center. I was there for 3 weeks for business and everything I needed was taken care of immediately. The staff were very helpful, especially the manager, Jeff. He bent over backwards for me to make sure my stay was comfortable and everyone in my party was so pleased with his care and hospitality. There was a lovely and large breakfast every morning, a happy hour every night, even live entertainment some nights. The (giant) pool and gardens outside were remarkable, surrounded by orange and grapefruit trees. It smelled so divine outside and walking around the courtyard or reading a book were so relaxing. They even have a volleyball net with sand, a hot tub, and grills for anyone to use. The rooms were very well equipped, some with kitchens including stove, oven, dishwasher and fridge. A full set of plates, cups, utensils were supplied. Comfy beds, nice sized bathrooms, lots of furniture to put clothes in. There was laundry in the vicinity, a big office center and work out room. They had everything! Even a shuttle that takes you to and from the airport and within 5 miles of the hotel. Everyone (especially Jeff!) was very friendly and eager to help with any questions or requests I had. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone visiting Tucson for business or pleasure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We are pleased you enjoyed your recent stay at Hotel Tucson City Center! We will continue to strive to exceed every guests expectations. Looking forward to your next visit!
Eugene, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Where do I begin? I guess at the beginning: (1) the shuttle from airport to hotel was blowing burning hot air--a burn on my leg to prove it--on a 100 degree day, and when I asked the driver why it was on, he said, "oh, yeah, people have been complaining. We should fix that." (2) when I checked into my room, I found garbage all over the floor. Wadded tissues, candy wrappers, washcloths stained with I don't want to know what. When I asked for a new room, I was told I had to wait an hour, which I did after an endless day of travel; (3) the TV in the new room didn't work. The first two times the front desk sent maintenance, I was told the television was "fixed." The third time the guy said the constant static was the cable company's fault and I'd have to live with no TV. (4) The elevator only went to the fourth floor. My room was on the second. And there were no stairs. (5) On Saturday morning, after all night parties, the grounds were covered with beer bottles, chip bags, blown out kids' toys--a giant mess and stink. (6) I was in Tucson to work. I left before 8, returned at 5. My room was never cleaned. Finally around 5:30, someone would knock on the door and offer towels. (7) Overall, the hotel is filthy, stained, smelly, and unpleasant. (8) Though I checked at the front desk TWICE to make sure they'd ordered a cab to the airport, I got to the lobby at 4:30 a.m. to find NO cab, but instead two cops cars and several cops trying to break up a party outside. They'd "forgotten" to order a cab. It took a half hour to get one there and I reached the airport minutes from missing my plane.
One, and just one, shining employee: the kind, helpful young woman who takes care of the breakfast room. She was terrific. But not worth a stay--
Avoid this hotel at all costs!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Tucson City Center with my family over Memorial Day weekend while we were in town during a visit. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. They had a great hot breakfast in the morning. Eggs, cereal, and breads you name it they have it. Both my son and daughter really enjoyed it. Thank you Hotel Tucson City Center Staff for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for your postive comments regarding your recent stay ay Hotel Tucson City Center! We look forward to serving you when you return to Tucson!
Meza, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I attended a convention at the Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort May 23-24, 2013 and enjoyed all elements of my stay. From the desk staff at check in to the restaurant staff and the breakfast was wonderful. I have found a new home when business brings me to Tucson.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Hotel Tucson City Center.
I am pleased you had such an excellent stay. I will pass your positive review on to all of my staff as they enjoy hearing the positive feedback resulting from their hard work and dedication We look forward to serving you again when you return to Tucson! Have a wonderful day!
Tynemouth, UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Who are we: very fit young couple in early 70’s, he retired long-haul commercial captain. Both very well travelled over a lifetime. Much experience of the USA. Do not stay in cheap motels unless really must,… but try to find decent places on the road. Usually always Best Western or Hampton Inns

When travelled: May 2013

Type of hotel/motel: Mexican style hotel. Large car park. Dated. Clean

Location: Very edge of Tucson city centre. Very central

Free breakfast: Yes.

Quality of breakfast: Fair

Able to walk to bar/ restaurant: Yes,..about 10 minutes walk (safe) to city centre

Room: clean / dated / comfortable.

Friendliness of staff: very good

Feeling of safety: definitely

Quiet sleeping: yes

Value: excellent

Would we return:yes. good for one or two night stop. Free bar at night for 2 hours.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments. We look forward to you next visit! It was our pleasure to serve you!
Woldingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Just stopped off at the visitors center to see what attractions were there for us to visit. The lady was so helpful,gave us a list of things to do. She then gave us the information of the hotel. We booked in for four nights. The room was spacious with kitchenette,large fridge and microwave. The swimming pool was well set out in lovely grounds. They had happy hour with 2 free drinks each,and the opportunity to meet new friends. The restaurant served good food at a reasonable price. Breakfast was set out well,with a choice of hot or cold food. Staff in all areas were helpful and friendly. Would most certainly stay there again.

Pauline and Dave Surrey

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Hotel Tucson truly appreciates your business and positive review! I will pass your comments on to all staff. We look forward to serving you when you return to Tucson! Have a wonderful day!

Been to Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort? Share your experiences!