“My Tucson Home Away from Home” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort

Save Saved
You added Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort to your Saves list
Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   475 North Granada Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85701 (El Presidio)   |
Ranked #73 of 127 hotels in Tucson
phoenix
“My Tucson Home Away from Home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I began going to the Hotel Tucson 4 years ago when my son began attending the University of Arizona. It quickly became my home away from home. Each time I would drive up to the "Dude Ranch" style complex I felt a sigh of welcome and relief, knowing that I was in a good place and that I would be taken care of with grace and aplomb. The rooms were gracious, the hospitality warm, the staff and management ready to make my stay a great stay. I enjoyed the grounds and the easy proximity to the University and shopping areas. And the free breakfast is worth talking about. The Hotel Tucson is unpretentious, friendly, warm, clean and very, very comfortable. Staying in the Presidential Suites on several occasions with my upgrades was splendid! I would recommend the Hotel Tucson to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy the simple beauty and desert life of Tucson. I've never desired to stay anyplace else in Tucson!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are nice!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
We are so proud to be your home away from home when you are in Tucson! We look forward to your next visit. The entire team at Hotel Tucson thanks you so much for your kind words!
Have a wonderful day!

287 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Lancashire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We checked into the Hotel Tucson on our honeymoon travels around Arizona. Jeff was extremely efficient and handled our check in brilliantly. Very polite and helpful, as were the other staff on Reception.
Would recommend a stay here if you are ever passing Tucson and need a stayover.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your great review of your recent stay at Hotel Tucson. From the entire team at Hotel Tucson we THANK YOU and look forward to taking care of you on your next visit! Have a wonderful Day!
Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I travel several times a year coast to coast. The staff there was most accommodating and friendly you would have thought they were all just finished happiness training at corporate. We made reservations direct with "Ramon" months ago and he was incredibly helpful. "Jeff" (front office manager I believe) checked us in, and he made us feel like the most important guests at the property. He was fabulous! The pool and outdoor area are large and inviting. There was a band at night with open bar/restaurant/ dancing and respectfully the band shut down at 9:00 for those wanting to retire early....thankfully since our room overlooked the pool. Buffet breakfast had a good variety of fruit, eggs, cereals, breads, waffles, side dishes, etc. the staff there were very attentive. The property is not as new as others in the area, but you will not find a better value for those wanting to just relax, or groups looking for a value to hold meetings. Yes, they have a ballroom!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so very much for your positve reveiw of your recent stay at Hotel Tucson. My entire staff appreciate it when guests notice their hard work and dedication. We will continue to strive to provide a positive memorable experience. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Tucson. Have a wonderful day!
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

From the friendly, courteous front desk staff and manager, to the bartenders and food preparation staff, to the housekeeping personnel, the service was exceptional! The grounds are beautiful and groomed to precision. The pool and bar/lounge areas are incredibly inviting. The rooms were clean, appealing, and comfortable. We could not have asked for more! We stayed for a graduation in town and would absolutely return to this hotel.

Room Tip: A room facing the large pool is very convenient. We had a room along the east wing and it was great.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Hotel Tucson. I am very pleased that my staff exceeded your expectations. I will pass your comments on to all of my staff as they are morale building and great feedback for them when they work really hard to provide a positive memorable experience ror our guests. We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Tucson! Have a wondeful day! -Charles Wetegrove, General Manager
El Paso, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

For $65 it wasn't bad! Free breakfast, pool. Room was clean but bathroom floor wasn't. Comfortable bed! We were on the 4th floor and there was no ice in the machine. Went down to 3rd and 2nd. Nothing! Called the front desk and instead of offering to get us some, they told us to try the 1st floor. There was ice there. The jacuzzi wasn't working and no towels for the pool area. Asked for some but they never came. Tried to check in early-don't think they were full-but they wouldn't let us. I know---policy...
I would recommend to friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for staying at Hotel Tucson City Center. I have reveiwed the issues you experienced during your stay with my operations team and have corrected the issues with the ice machines on all floors of the tower building and the pool towels supply for guests. Thank you for bringing the issues to my attention so that I could correct them. We hope to see you again when you visit Tucson. Have a wondeful day!
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great customer service with nice well kept grounds. The staff are very accomidating and work very hard to satisfy your needs. Front desk check in staff work very hard to make your check in quick and easy. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your postive comments! We look forward to serving you when you return to Tucson. Have a wonderful day!
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We booked through a "third party" website and didn't get what we initially expected for the price that we paid for. After discussing our situation and expectations, Hotel Tucson was able to accommodate our needs and fix our reservations to get what we had paid for. Besides the great customer service, the location was walking distance from all the great bars and restaurants in downtown Tucson. I would definately recommend this place and go there again. Keep up the good work Hotel Tucson!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
GeneralManager85701, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to reveiw Hotel Tucson City Center. We appreciate your business and positve comments. We look forward to serving you upon your return to Tucson. I will pass your positive comments on to the front office staff that contirubuted in making your stay enjoyable. Have a wonderful day!

Been to Hotel Tucson City Center Conference Suite Resort? Share your experiences!