We took a mini-staycation and spent the night at the Casino Del Sol Resort. Our room was on the 9th floor and had a great view of the pool and the mountains. It was easy to tell they spent a great deal of time and energy on the Hotel. The hallways and rooms were very well kept and looked very nice. The good:
1. The rooms were very well laid out with a lot of amenities.
2. The beds were very comfortable.
3. Chris"topher" (ask him) in the Hotel bar was great. He obviously knows how to treat customers well.
4. The restaurants: both the Mexican restaurant and the breakfast buffet were great. Felize in the Mexican restaurant Rocked. We will ask for her when we return.
1. The room was noisy. Despite being at the end of the hallway, it was noisy outside our room, starting very early. A little better insulation in the doors would have gone a long way. In addition, it was evident a lot of the noise was from the staff/cleaning crew. This is unacceptable.
2. In their attempt to make sure the rooms had a lot of "stuff", they were almost too crowded. A little can go a long way.
3. Customer service, except those mentioned about, ranged from very good to almost non-existent.
Overall it was a good visit and we will return, but we did not have a 4 Diamond experience.