“Excellent Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The entire staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. I especially wanted to commend Ricardo from the front office in addition to Darrell, Johnny & Antonio for saving the day when we were in a last minute crisis to get meeting materials downloaded & printed. They worked diligently and through total creativity managed to get the meeting documents we needed with less than an hour to spare. The hotel have their own "Geek Squad" as these guys are amazing. On top of that they refused any gratuity!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MelindaGuestServMgr, Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments. It is so nice when a guest takes the time to recognize our team members who have gone out of their way for our guests. I will certainly be passing this on to those team members and their departments. Again, thank you for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The Casino Del Sol Resort is a fun destination getaway. It has enough glitz and sparkle to go around and I definitely enjoyed my trip. The room was spacious and the view of the pool and outlying mountains was fantastic. The casino is large. I am a slots player, so I'll focus on that aspect. The casino had a wide variation of games, including some new fancy ones. My major problem was the cigarette smoke. It is not unusual to be able to smoke inside a casino, but my experience is usually that you can't really tell that others are unless you are sitting right next to them. I don't know if the problem is ventilation or low ceilings, but the smoke was so thick here, I routinely had to stop play and go outside for air. This is an unfortunate blemish on an otherwise sparkling gem.

• Stayed January 2013
All feedback is important, and I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know not only what you enjoyed during your stay with us, but also your concerns.
I will definitely be passing on not only the wonderful comments you made, but your concern as well. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed at this Casino on a business trip. The place is very nice compared to other Hotels in Tucson AZ. The rooms are large enough and the service was amicable. I stayed for a week and they provided excellent service through out. The Casino boosts several bars with good bar menu. I would definitely recommend this place and would go back next year.

Room Tip: Valet parking is not available 24 hrs. You should plan accordingly.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the nice review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return next year.
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I was on a business trip and only discovered the Casino Del Sol after spending 3 nights at the Hilton. How I regret those first 2 nights now. The hotel is beautiful without being ostentatious. The pool area is clean, lovely and blends well with the desert surroundings. I ate at the Steakhouse which also serves wonderful fish and two of the more casual restaurants as well. All delicious and very reasonably priced. My room was spacious, clean and tasteful. I will definitely visit again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
MelindaGuestServMgr, Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for writing this very kind review. We are glad you were able to spend some time with us, and pleased to hear you will be returning.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and i stayed at the Casino Del Sol Resort during our resent stay in Az we had a great time. The rooms were vert clean, We eat at 3 of the restaurants and the food was good. I would not have 2nd thoughts about staying there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return.
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

While the Casino del Sol is a bit of a drive (due west of the city), it's rooms and amenities rival the resorts such as Starr Pass, Dove Mountain and Ventana Canyon/ La Poloma. I'd rank this resort 5th among these top 5 resorts. They are building a golf course to round-out the experience of an all-inclusive destination, but in the meantime the rooms are exceptionally well appointed and clean and the amenities are plentiful (check out the awesome pool both during the day and at night). Best of all - if you're looking for a day-time excursion, the Desert Musuem (more of an high-end arizona wildlife park) is pretty close to this resort.

The resort offers a few restaurants on-site (otherwise there is not much around), with reasonable prices and good choices for dining (steak, Mexican, and sushi options in addition to the traditinonal buffet). The free valet is a nice touch, but note that the valet doesn't open until 8am (in case you look to explore early). Don't be concerned with the casino downstairs, this resort is family-friendly and also very accomodating to business travelers.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
MelindaGuestServMgr, Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review. We too think the golf course will be a wonderful addition for our guests. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this very kind review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice stay. Very clean. The pool is fantastic. I LOVE the pool and the choices of RESTAURANTS.
I do not want to forget to mention the Hotel Desk Registration. Each time we have stayed, you have 2 employees that have gone above and beyond to make our stay super. I do not have their last names, but would like to mention PATRICIA and KATRINA. These two women went out of their way to give us a wonderful stay. Very wonderful women. You could tell they enjoyed helping people and took pride in their job. This is a trip I would tell all my friends in Michigan, "you gotta go". You will love it.

• Stayed March 2013
MelindaGuestServMgr, Manager at Casino Del Sol Resort, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
I am so happy to learn you had such a wonderful stay with us. Patricia and Katrina are wonderful team members, and I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to them. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Been to Casino Del Sol Resort? Share your experiences!