“Don't Miss Out!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 82 Shopping in Tucson
Waco, Texas
“Don't Miss Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

I had such a great time admiring all of the paintings that I nearly missed my lunch appointment!

I didn't think that I could find a wonderful grand canyon painting that could fit within my budget, but they had one!

Visited April 2011

Denver, Colorado
“Exquisite selection of fine art”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2011

I came to visit family in Tucson, and stopped by Jane Hamilton Fine Art in the new Plaza Colonial after a friend suggested it. I was amazed at the wonderful variety of landscape pieces, sculptures, abstract, contemporary, paintings.

The customer service was fantastic and the owner Jane was both friendly and incredibly knowledgeable. I would recommend that any fans of southwestern art stop by for a taste of what the Tucson art community has to offer!

Visited December 2010