Jennie Lane Town Home

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Jules664
Rawlins, Wyoming
“A little bit disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

First,
the jacuzzi wasn't working, and apparently hadn't been working for some time. I specifically asked about the jacuzzi when I booked and wasn't told that it wasn't working.
When I asked the owner about it she said she didn't know that it wasn't working. but she offered us guest passes at a spa she and her husband are members of. But seriously who wants to drive to a spa and try to explain all that to the management. so not worth it.
I feel that I should have been offered a partial discount.
Next, one of the amenities listed was telephone service, and the "welcome letter" gave a
local phone number, but when I asked if there was a phone to use I was told that there
hadn't been phone service there for some time. Thank goodness for cell phones!
Third, they advertise internet connection for an additional fee, which I would have been happy to pay, but I was told there was already internet there, and they didn't charge me.
Indeed, there was a modem there, but I never could get internet to work, I thought it was just my laptop at first but after trying other devices, my nook tablet for one and it still didn't work. so I don't know what the problem with that is, but they need to figure it out.
This town house is very pretty and it was quite comfortable, but the owners and the managers need to get on the same page.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 3 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
3 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: the location and the neighbors
Liked least: the jacuzzi not working, and the pool being very cold
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
$64
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by manager
Make Inquiry
Manager
Tucson Vacation Rentals
(520) 308-6638
Speaks English
listed since : Oct 2010
Calendar Updated: 42 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing