Lovely 2-Bedroom 2-Bath Condo in Coronado Place

Saved Save
You added Lovely 2-Bedroom 2-Bath Condo in Coronado Place to your Saves list.
Coronado  Place Swimming Pool

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

FrequentA...
Denver, Colorado
“Looks better in the photos than it was!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

First, the owner has more than one unit in this property. The unit that was advertised is not the unit I was assigned. An unpleasant surprise. But I was already too close to arrival to switch.
Second, looks better in the photos that is was. Probably true of many properties, but this place had been considerably neglected with respect to maintenance and cosmetic details. When I took possession, the entry patio had not been swept...full of leaves. The bed downstairs did not have sheets or pillowcases; I had to find them and put them on. None of the towels matched. A couple electrical outlets had no cover plates. Kitchen cabinet trim had been painted, but very poor job. Very little in the way of sharp knives/cookware in the kitchen. Kitchen floor was dirty. I left it cleaner than I found it. I wouldn't stay there again.

2 of 5 stars Value 3 of 5 stars Location
2 of 5 stars Cleanliness 2 of 5 stars Service
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
May 19, 2011
We're sorry this rental worked out so poorly for this guest. We did inform her in our first email that this was a different condo than the one advertised, but she didn't notice. When she looked back at the email, she agreed she hadn't read it clearly. We are now taking great pains to be absolutely clear when we offer an alternative so that there will be no confusion.

We were not in Tucson when this guest arrived, and we had our housekeeping staff prepare the unit. Based on what she says, the staff must have completely missed the preparation! That is not acceptable, and we are triple-checking now to be sure that does not happen. We did find one missing receptacle plate & replaced it. There is a full set of good cookware and sharp knives.

We're sorry this guest had a poor experience. We will be sure that this is not repeated.
Jeanette Shaffner
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2010 for a stay in May 2010
people found this review helpful
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
SCN8VE
SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010 for a stay in June 2009
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: I had a private patio & garage covered parking
Liked least: I can't think of anything i didn't like
Traveling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
Check in
Check out
Guests
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Owner
JC Carlson
Speaks English
Listed since : Feb 2010
Response Rate: 100 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 642 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing