“Car trouble in Tucson” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 127 hotels in Tucson
Seguin
“Car trouble in Tucson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were directed to the Hampton Inn in Tucson by a service manager at the local Chevrolet dealership because we arrived too late for our car to be worked on that evening. We have stayed at Hampton's previously and are very happy with them. The location is excellent; the hotel was spotless; the staff was professional, friendly and efficient.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I would like to thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us and I would also like to thank the Chevrolet dealer who had recommended you to our property. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we are grateful for the kind words. We have been blessed with an outstanding property in an outstanding location and I have been blessed with an outstanding staff. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Riverside, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Our 1st stay in Dec 2013 was great. 2nd stay had trouble with amenties requested to be in room and air conditioner was broken in the middle of AZ heat wave! Left couple items in hotel room and can not get help to retrieve them.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Dahlia S, I’m so sorry to hear that your second stay with us was not as pleasurable as your first. I apologize for the amenities not being replaced during your stay and that you had issues with the air conditioning in your room during the heat wave. I also apologize for the issues with trying to retrieve your missing items. Please don't hesitate to call me if you are still yet to retrieve your items and I will do my best to track them down for you and if not I would lie to make it up to you in some way possible, so please don't hesitate to contact me. I apologize for all these issues that occurred during your return stay with us. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We have paid more than twice as much for half the satisfaction! The cleanliness and freshness is top-rate. The simplicity and order of the rooms is perfect . The breakfast is excellent and all that we could wish for. It was especially nice to have an amiable, efficient host in the dining area who could assist with whatever we did not understand. The selection was like a full brunch buffet. We are sold. .... and have been for a long time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you Paul V. for the gracious remarks regarding your experience here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. We have a tremendous staff here that keeps the hotel looking brand new and fresh on a daily basis and I am honored to be a part of such an outstanding team. Hampton also have an excellent breakfast selection and we are pleased you had the time to enjoy what we have to offer. Thank you again for the gracious remarks and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Dynamite staff and amenities!! The staff go out of their way to make you feel at home, Always have a "Can Do" attitude, and the entire experience makes you feel like you can have a home away from home.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you Jeffrey B. for the kind words regarding your stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. I have been blessed with a phenomenal staff here that make my job a lot easier. Each and every one of my associates I am proud to call my team and my family. We strive here to make each and every guest feel as if they are home. Travelling on business or pleasure can be stressful at times and the last thing we want you to worry about is our hotel. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

bedford, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I moved to the local Hilton due to room conditions. The Hilton's off season nightly charge was less and rooms were much much nicer. Room carpet at the Hampton was dirty and worn. Appeared not to have been vacuumed. Pool is stuck in the parking lot and not inviting. I will not revisit. Hotel personnel were very friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that you had to relocate to the Hilton due to the inconveniences incurred during your time with us. I apologize for the carpet in your room looking dirty and our pool location. We are looking into options to make our pool look more inviting. Thank you for the kind words regarding our personnel here. Once again I apologize you had to relocate and for the inconveniences incurred. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Phoenix, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Friendly Management, Clean Rooms, Amazing Location and Includes Breakfast, AC in the hallways seemed to be off but the AC in our suite worked perfectly. Great location with shopping, banks, pharmacy's, restaurants and more!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the A/C not feeling like it was not working in the hallways, we have addressed the issue and have our hallways nice and cool for your next trip to Tucson. Our property has been blessed with a great location with a plethora of shopping and restaurants surrounding us. Thank you again for the generous comments and we look forward to your next trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is a great hotel in Tucson, i will keep coming back. The front office manager and general manager are on top of everything and really make you feel welcome. Good breakfast, cookies and coffee almost on tap! Great place.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you elaw837 for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay with us. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. Our staff here is second to none and work diligently day in and day out to ensure customer satisfaction. The fresh cookies, coffee, and breakfast our outstanding treats for our guests to enjoy and I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the great amenities we have to offer. We look forward to your next trip to Tucson and we look forward to making your next stay with us more enjoyable and more memorable. Thank you again for the generous comments. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre? Share your experiences!