“Best business choice!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Missoula, Montana
“Best business choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was working nights at a nearby hospital. I have frequently been a traveler for healthcare coverage, and usually work nights. The challenge of finding a hotel where the staff is responsive to daytime sleepers is...often greater than the challenges of patient care. The staff at this hotel makes it what it is. There were a few mishaps early in my stay(s) - and I had several, often coming back for a week or two at a time. The staff was quick to address every issue. One issue I never had, however, was being woken by maintenance, housekeeping, the front desk, etc while I was trying to sleep. In addition, they were always wonderful to respond to my late-day room cleaning or supply needs. I stayed at this facility often from February 2013 to late August 2013.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the positive feedback and gracious comments regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that as the business traveler you are you were able to get sleep throughout the day without interruption. I have an outstanding team here at our property and they go above and beyond the call of duty on a daily basis. I am also pleased to here the issues you incurred were handled promptly and efficiently. We loved having you here for the majority of 2013 and look forward to seeing you again in 2014. Thank you again for the gracious comments. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I can't think of a single negative thing to say about this hotel and its staff. Everything from check-in, rooms, breakfast and the friendly totally met our expectations. A great place for families or business travelers. Very clean and comfortable.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you so much for the extremely gracious remarks regarding your stay with us. I have been blessed with an outstanding property and an even more outstanding staff that works diligently to keep the property clean and well maintained. I must say it means a lot coming from a sun devil that our property here in wildcat country exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for the generous remarks and despite which college your affiliated with we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Lacombe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on family trip. Hotel staff was great, room was very good. Services around hotel was very good (restaurants, shopping, etc.) If I have to think about something negative it would be that the pool was a little on the small side. Otherwise everything was very good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. Our staff here is second to none and work hard everyday and I am pleased to be a part of such an amazing team. I apologize for the size of our pool, next time you are in Tucson stop by the front desk and we would love to give you alternative solutions such as Breakers Water Park just north of us. Our property has been blessed in a great location and I am glad to hear you got a chance to enjoy the shops and services surrounding our property. Thank you again for the kind comments and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

thornton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying here for a two night stay and was really impressed with the staff as they really could not have been nicer. The sitting room off the lobby was very comfortable and served a nice choice of food for breakfast that was always fresh.Making your own waffle beats having one that has sat for a while. I will absolutely stay her next time when I'm in town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for choosing our property for your travels and thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. I have been blessed with an outstanding staff and team. We are a family here and each and every member work endlessly to ensure guest satisfaction. I am honored to call them my family and to get to come in and work with them on a daily basis. Hampton breakfasts are delightful as well and I am glad you got the chance to enjoy the fresh waffles we offer everyday. Thank you again for the gracious remarks and we look forward to seeing you soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Placitas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Overall the stay was very good-excellent. The beds comfortable, rooms clean, nice breakfast, helpful staff for the most part. We enjoyed our stay and would return if travel brought us back to Tucson. The hotel is location within walking distance to Park Mall and a drug store. The cookies in the evening were a welcome and delicious treat.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous remarks regarding your stay with us. Our property has been blessed with an outstanding location on the desirable east side of Tucson. Immediately across the street is the Park Place Mall. Restaurants and shopping are in abundance surrounding our property. St. Joseph's medical center as well as many other corporations are extremely close as well, which makes our property very convenient for both the leisure and corporate traveler. The cookies are extremely enjoyable and very tough to resist. Thank you again for your generous comments regarding your stay and we look forward to your next trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our way to see the"boneyard " and air museum. Place was friendly, clean and quiet. Joe who was at the desk when we arrived and was very helpful and made feel at home. He even made an extra batch of cookies for us and our friends. He was also helpful in pointing out a good restaurant not far from the hotel.

Stayed March 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. Joe is a tremendous asset to our hotel and we are lucky to have him as part of our family here. I hope you enjoyed the bone yard and air museum as well. Both places are some of my favorite attractions Tucson has to offer and both conveniently located close to our property. I am also glad to hear Joe made an extra batch of cookies for you and your guests to enjoy, those cookies are really good and go quickly. Thank you again for the kind comments and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Glendale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed 1 night for business. The hotel was quiet, clean, and had zero issues. Conveniently located off a main road, plenty of parking, check-in/check-out was fast. For business travelers, we have too many other things to think/worry about. Having a reliable hotel is really a top priority.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the pleasantries regarding your stay with us. Our hotel is great for the corporate travelers such as yourself. I have been blessed with an outstanding staff that strive on superiority and keep the hotel in immaculate condition so the guests don't have to worry about any issues. We know there are plenty of other issues in the world that everybody faces on a daily basis, we don't want our property to be one of those issues. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to having you stay with us again whether for business or leisure. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre? Share your experiences!