“Good place to rest” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Phoenix, United States
“Good place to rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Use this Hotel several times and always had a wonderful stay. Beds, room always clean. Breakfast ok. Never used the pool since I always on business and by the end of the day just want to take it easy. The staff is great and they have given me great places to go and eat.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the positive review and the gracious words regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to here that you have had such wonderful stays with us each time. We have been blessed with a great property in a great location on the beautiful east side of Tucson. Within walking distance to a plethora of fabulous restaurants and across the street from the desirable Park Place Mall. I have also been blessed with an exceptional staff that work hard day in and day out to ensure the property is clean and well maintained at all times. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to you staying with us again and hope to exceed your expectations even more. Hopefully next time you will be able to enjoy our amazing outdoor heated swimming pool. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Goose Creek
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I got a business card so that I could name the manager on duty when I arrived at this Hampton Inn location. Unfortunately, on my long cross country trip, I misplaced it. From arrival until departure, I was always greeted by name. We had a water issue while staying there and the manager took care of it personally. He was also seeing that the breakfast area was in order. In addition, he gave us a map and directions to the places we wanted to go. He also gave us his cell phone# and said to call him if we got lost or needed anything while we were away from the hotel. In all of my years of traveling, I must say this young man was the very best manager I have ever encountered and went above and beyond his call of duty. He was everywhere, taking care of everything. This hotel is located near restaurants and shopping. A very good experience!.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your stay with us. I believe the manager in question is our Front Office Manager Joseph Janczewski. Joe is a tremendous asset to our hotel and company and exceeds expectations on a consistent basis. The first day I hired Joe he was outside helping a guest fix a flat tire. Joe goes above and beyond the call of duty everyday and I am blessed to have him as a part of our team. I will make sure to pass the generous words along to Joe and thank you once again for the remarks. We are glad to here you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We needed a hotel near a hospital and this was one of two. I had stayed at the other and was very nervous about security. I found the Hampton Inn on my next visit and always return to it. Extremely helpful and generous staff, great breakfasts, a quiet room and peace of mine at a reasonable price. Win-win!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous remarks regarding your stay with us. Our property is in a great location on the desirable east side of Tucson within walking distance to many of the great attractions Tucson has to offer. Park Place mall is right across the street as well as a plethora of restaurants to indulge any persons taste buds. Our property is also situated very conveniently to St. Joseph's hospital. I am glad to hear your experience with us was top notch and we look forward to your return visit to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Somerset, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We arrived about 11 pm after a tiring flight. Willie, the evening manager, was very sweet and empathetic to our fatigue! He was able to check us in within minutes and even gave us cookies from the Suite Shop, which was very thoughtful!

The room and bathroom were clean, large, and comfortable. There were enough electrical outlets for us to recharge all our phones, ipads, etc. The air conditioner was a little bit loud, but kept the room very cool.

The complimentary breakfast offered a variety of items along with juices, coffee, etc. There were enough seats so you didn't feel cramped. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. Willie is a tremendous asset to our property and goes above and beyond day in and day out to ensure guest satisfaction. We are glad to hear you enjoyed many of the great amenities that Hampton has to offer. We look forward to your return visit to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The complimentary breakfast is a very nice assortment of choices, but like most others, it consists of mostly carbohydrate foods. If you are on a diet that restricts the amount of carbohydrates you can eat, you will find that your options are limited.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that the breakfast did not contain many choices that would adhere to your diet. Hampton is making changes to the breakfast coming soon and more options will be available to those guests with strict diets. Next time you stay with us please feel free to stop down at the front desk and let us know what breakfast options you would enjoy and I will see what I can do to accomodate your request. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

az
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is probably a nicer than average place to stay for the price in Tucson, but I had to downgrade it for 2 reasons. I had asked for a wakeup call and it didn't happen. Fortunately I had set a personal alarm. I had asked for extra coffee for the coffee maker in the room, and the front desk needed an extra call to deliver it. Now the good news is that everything was clean, and in good condition. Nice pictures in the room, even in the bathroom. Both the bedroom and bath were spacious, and larger than most hotel rooms. The free breakfast was much better than most hotels with very decent scrambled eggs, real bacon, cereals, hot and cold, fruit and breads. Room was quiet. So bottom line is that I would be happy to stay here again. Hopefully next time I can upgrade the rating.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive your wake up call and you had to ask repeatedly for more coffee. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. Thank you for the kind words regarding your room and once again I apologize for the lack of service on our part within regards to the wake up call and the coffee. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

If you are wanting excellent service at an incredibly reasonable price in Tucson this is where you want to stay. The staff goes above and beyond to meet the needs of their clients. The only thing that could be improved would be the breakfast. More fresh fruit and better eggs would do it for me. Other than that a perfect stay and great location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding your stay with us. I am honored to be a part of such an amazing team here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. Our staff here is top notch and do whatever it takes to ensure guest satisfaction. I apologize that the breakfast was not up to your liking. I do know Hampton is in the process of making the breakfast choices more appealing and more appetizing to our guests. Be on the lookout for the changes in the breakfast in the coming months. Hampton is always looking for new ways to be the leader in the hotel service and provide many innovative ideas to better the guests satisfaction. I am blessed to work for an outstanding hotel brand that is a leader in the market and blessed to have a tremendous staff to work alongside with. Thank you again for the gracious comments and we look forward to your next stay with us. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre? Share your experiences!