“Buiness trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Mesa, United States
“Buiness trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stay at the particular Hampton inn every time I stay in the Tuscon area. It is conveniently located. The Staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. The room are clean and spacious. The continental breakfast has a large variety and delicious. I recommend the Oatmeal bar.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind comments about your stay with us. We value you as a repeat guest and hope to exceed your expectations every trip. The Hampton breakfast is truly amazing with a plethora of options. The oatmeal bar is one of my favorites as well and is a big hit with our guests such as yourself. Thank you again for your kind comments and we look forward to your next stay with us.Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Tempe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My family and I were looking for a decent hotel with complimentary breakfast at the very last moment and with the help from someone at Expedia, referred me Hampton Inn. I was very impressed with the service, the room and the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the gracious comments regarding your stay with us. I am glad you had been referred to us and you had an enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to your return trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were very impressed with Joe who checked us in. He was very professional , checked us in efficiently but with a welcoming dialogue. He was spot on recommending a local restaurant which we enjoyed. I also noticed him coming to the assistance of several guest that had different needs always smiling and ready to help.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. Joe is a tremendous asset to our property and has a bright future ahead of him. Joe is outstanding with guest satisfaction and attending to their needs as is the rest of my staff here. I am blessed to be a part of such an amazing team. Thank you once again for the kind comments. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Watrous, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Upon walking in to a Hampton inn and Suites , normally I am greeted in the same fashion. This front desk staff lacked the hamptonality and friendliness I am used to. We ordered a cot at 4pm and at 11pm it had still not arrived. I went down to ask and was told there were none, and we had a pullout couch in our room. Which is true we always do but 3 kids ages 11,9,& 6 arent that fond of sharing one sofabed- but that's what they did. The next morning when we left, the front desk girl seemed pretty indifferent to the whole situation, she didn't even ask how our stay was. Breakfast was good, the breakfast staff was awesome and the room was clean.Breakfast was scrambled eggs and maple sausage slices.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that the staff was unwilling to assist you in every way possible. I can assure you my staff was not trained this way and they are trained to greet every guest. I apologize that you were not greeted upon arrival. Also you should not have had to wait for a cot and once again I assure you this is not the norm for our hotel. Thank you for the generous words regarding our breakfast staff and breakfast. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

silver city, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Desk clerk gave me a key that didn't work, then gave me a key that did work....unfortunately someone was already in the room!!!! That has never happened to me before and could have been a bad situation. Desk clerk had her head in her phone and was not paying attention. Otherwise it was actually a very good hotel and in good condition. I would have rated it very good except for my misadventures the first night

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that the room keys were not working upon check-in and then when they finally did you were checked into an already occupied room. This is completely unacceptable to me and we will definitely take action so this mishap never happens again. I appreciate the kind words you had also expressed regarding your stay, however if I dealt with the same issue as you did I would not be a happy camper either. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Enjoyed staying there. The room was nice and clean, the staff was friendly. The rate was very reasonable. The breakfast was good the first day. The only problem we ran into was they ran out of breakfast on one of the days we were there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize that the breakfast had run out during one of the days. The breakfast is very delicious with a ton of options to satisfy anybody's appetite. Next time you stay with us I will make sure there is plenty of breakfast to go around throughout your entire stay. I apologize once again for the inconvenience but thank you for the gracious comments regarding your stay. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Once again The Hampton Inn exceeded my expectations. The very spacious room and king size bed was just what was needed to relax after a long drive. The staff is always very friendly and welcoming, like coming home after a long trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. We are pleased to hear you had another great stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us and we look forward to your return trip to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre? Share your experiences!