“Excellent Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Phoenix, United States
“Excellent Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very professional and friendly staff, hotel is very clean and new. Excellent location in Tucson, great restaurants within walking distance if needed. Great mall across the street. Close to Air Base and centrally located.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the kind comments regarding your visit. We have been very fortunate to have an excellent location in the desirable east side of Tucson. Park Place Mall, Davis Monthan Air Force Base, University of Arizona, and the corporate offices at the Williams Centre are all within minutes from our property. Along with our location I have also been blessed with an exceptional staff and we greatly appreciate the nice comments. Thank you again for sharing your positive experience with us and we look forward to seeing you soon. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Laughlin, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

As usual whenever I arrive Mickey is there with a warm sincere greeting as well as staff. Mickey made sure I had a room and didn't have to wait and when I needed something more the housekeeper Susan made sure I was taken care of as well. I always feel like home when I am here. The staff is very professional with this being Mickey, Joe and Willie. This is the only place where I will stay when in town, every part of my stay at the Hampton Inn Suites Tucson East Az. is perfect as always. The rooms are clean and service is great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. On behalf of the staff here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East we would like to thank you for the amazing positive feedback. I have been blessed with an outstanding property and a staff that is even more outstanding. Every employee here at our property works diligently to ensure customer satisfaction. Joe, Willie, and Suzanne are tremendous assets to our property along with each and every other employee I have. From Aisha and Alan in breakfast, to Rebecca, Gina, Leah, and Valentina at the front desk, each work hard everyday to keep the guests smiling, while my housekeeping staff lead by Barbara and Linda strive to make this the cleanest most comfortable property anywhere. Blanca, Martha, Kamala, Prem, Nikuze, Harki, and Nita's meticulousness and dedication to superiority are the reasons our property stays and looks brand new day in and day out. James and Joe ensure the property is in working order and work hard to maintain the hotel and ensure safety and security at all times. Last but not least, Scott, our sales manager, who has come in and done an excellent job of growing occupancy and looks to continue the growth. Thank you again for the tremendous words about your stay and I truly owe it to my entire staff here. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Every catagory should get an excellent. We had a great time and a pleasant stay. But the one area that did not get an egg-cellant was the EGGS in the breakfast menu. They did not use real eggs and tasted like powder. Everything else on the breakfast menu was great. So we have to give it a very good recomendation and not egg-cellant. When we come again, we will not let the eggs keep us from staying and who knows maybe next time there will be real eggs used. Over all this is an excellant hotel to stay with, as we have stayed at other Hampton Inns with the same great experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the amazing comments regarding your stay with us. I’m so sorry to hear that the eggs offered at breakfast were not to your liking. Our property as well as Hampton's across the world are looking into new alternatives for better options at breakfast. Hampton Inn does a great job of being a leader and innovator in the hotel business and will work hard to come up with a solution for the poor eggs at breakfast. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home. Thank you again for the amazing comments regarding the rest of your stay besides the eggs.

Silver City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Hampton was a great place to stay...close to the medical facilities that we must visit. The staff was extremly kind and worked with us to meet our needs. I wish that we had a better "rate" for medical appointments, which I notice others offer. However, we understand. My wife is a cancer patient and I like the clean environment that your establishment has. Keep up the great service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. Our property does offer a medical rate and I apologize that we did not offer that rate to you upon your visit. We utilize our medical rate for any guests coming to Tucson for medical reasons. Please ask the front desk about our medical rate upon your next reservation or talk with myself and I will make sure you get that rate next time you visit, based on availability. Thank you again for the kind words and we hope to see you again soon and this time under better circumstances. Best wishes with all and please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very clean very nicely located hotel. We've stayed here before and never had any problems (at least not that were in the control of the hotel). Staff, particularly Joe at the front desk, was very professional and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay at our property. Joseph is a tremendous asset to our hotel and goes above and beyond everyday. Joseph has worked hard to find the right people to join our team and has trained them exceptionally well to ensure guest satisfaction. I have been blessed with a tremendous staff and Joseph is the main reason for that, his hard work and dedication to our property is unparalleled. Thank you again for the gracious words and please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Morenci, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Hampton Inn and Suites Williams Center is far and away the best and most conveniently located Hotel I have stayed at in Tucson, and I've tried several. Rooms are always clean and the hotel staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words about our hotel. The staff here is exceptional and they work hard everyday to ensure guest satisfaction. From the top to the bottom each individual here strives to make this the best property in Tucson. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you on your return travels to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Chandler, AZ, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My daughter recommended this hotel. It was close to where we were going and had a free breakfast. The rate was higher than the Hilton. The bed did not look professionally made. We thought that someone had been sleeping in the bed and had not been made. The air conditioner rattled all night and I was not able to sleep. The clock also had the wrong time and no way to reset the time. For what they charged I was expecting more.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that your sheets did not appear changed during your visit. I also apologize for the noisy air conditioner and the wrong time displayed on the clock. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre? Share your experiences!