“Overnight staymedical visit.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 127 Hotels in Tucson
Silver City, United States
“Overnight staymedical visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Hampton was a great place to stay...close to the medical facilities that we must visit. The staff was extremly kind and worked with us to meet our needs. I wish that we had a better "rate" for medical appointments, which I notice others offer. However, we understand. My wife is a cancer patient and I like the clean environment that your establishment has. Keep up the great service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. Our property does offer a medical rate and I apologize that we did not offer that rate to you upon your visit. We utilize our medical rate for any guests coming to Tucson for medical reasons. Please ask the front desk about our medical rate upon your next reservation or talk with myself and I will make sure you get that rate next time you visit, based on availability. Thank you again for the kind words and we hope to see you again soon and this time under better circumstances. Best wishes with all and please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very clean very nicely located hotel. We've stayed here before and never had any problems (at least not that were in the control of the hotel). Staff, particularly Joe at the front desk, was very professional and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay at our property. Joseph is a tremendous asset to our hotel and goes above and beyond everyday. Joseph has worked hard to find the right people to join our team and has trained them exceptionally well to ensure guest satisfaction. I have been blessed with a tremendous staff and Joseph is the main reason for that, his hard work and dedication to our property is unparalleled. Thank you again for the gracious words and please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Morenci, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Hampton Inn and Suites Williams Center is far and away the best and most conveniently located Hotel I have stayed at in Tucson, and I've tried several. Rooms are always clean and the hotel staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words about our hotel. The staff here is exceptional and they work hard everyday to ensure guest satisfaction. From the top to the bottom each individual here strives to make this the best property in Tucson. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you on your return travels to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Chandler, AZ, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My daughter recommended this hotel. It was close to where we were going and had a free breakfast. The rate was higher than the Hilton. The bed did not look professionally made. We thought that someone had been sleeping in the bed and had not been made. The air conditioner rattled all night and I was not able to sleep. The clock also had the wrong time and no way to reset the time. For what they charged I was expecting more.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that your sheets did not appear changed during your visit. I also apologize for the noisy air conditioner and the wrong time displayed on the clock. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Hereford, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful. The room, overlooking the pool, was quiet. The room equipped with basic coordinated furnishings, was clean and the bathroom was equipped with a large walkin shower. The bed was comfortable. I truly appreciated the "Suite Shop" as I was tired and did not wish to eat out. The hotel has an agreement with the Texas Roadhouse to provide food delivery to its quests. An amenity sorely lacking in many chain hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words about our property and staff. Hampton has a superior product and I have been blessed with a superior staff that do whatever it takes every second of the day. The suite shop is great to just grab and go with a wide selection of beverages and snacks. Our property is also in a perfect location with the Park Place mall right across the street and numerous enticing restaurants within walking distance such as the Texas Roadhouse. We look forward to seeing you again on your return visit to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Walthill, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling for business and had a delay in my return trip so I decided to stay for a few days until the cars I was going to ship were ready to go back to Nebraska. I found this hotel due to past experiences I prefer to stay within the Hilton honors network for obvious reasons. This Hampton inn was a great choice. From the second I walked in the door I was greeted by a very courteous staff with a smile and a desire to make me feel comfortable. I was check in to my room which was very very nice. It was extremely clean and very comfortable with free WiFi for my business needs. I had a very nice spacious desk to do my business work. The bathroom was very nice and clean with plenty of amenities. The pool was nice and clean with nice seating areas. The morning breakfast was excellent with fresh fruits and drinks. It was also a hot breakfast with sausage, omelletes, hot oatmeal with fruit And yogurts. A very nice assortment to choose from. The entire staff was great!! More hotels should take a lesson from this staff. I am staying another night and would not stay anywhere else. Thanks for the great experience. Daniel Junck.

• Stayed May 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the gracious words regarding your stay with us. Hampton's on the house hot breakfast is great with a wide selection to choose from to satisfy that morning hunger. The complimentary wireless internet is great for the business traveler such as yourself. Thank you for the generous words regarding our staff. Our team here is second to none and do an outstanding job day in and day out. I'm truly grateful to be a part of such an amazing team. We hope to see you again in the near future. Safe travels and keep on trucking! Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Zornheim, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Awfull breakfast with too much surgar in everything. Very unhealthy food with scrambled eggs from powder and fruits ouf of a can. This is NOT a Hilton standard, even if this hotel claim to be a member of the Hilton group. Bad room service, always everything missing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that your room had not been serviced properly throughout your stay. I also apologize for the breakfast choices with our complimentary breakfast. Our property is looking into alternatives to better suit our loyal guests such as yourself. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre? Share your experiences!