“Quiet and Enjoyable Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package!
Ranked #23 of 127 hotels in Tucson
Hereford, Arizona
“Quiet and Enjoyable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful. The room, overlooking the pool, was quiet. The room equipped with basic coordinated furnishings, was clean and the bathroom was equipped with a large walkin shower. The bed was comfortable. I truly appreciated the "Suite Shop" as I was tired and did not wish to eat out. The hotel has an agreement with the Texas Roadhouse to provide food delivery to its quests. An amenity sorely lacking in many chain hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words about our property and staff. Hampton has a superior product and I have been blessed with a superior staff that do whatever it takes every second of the day. The suite shop is great to just grab and go with a wide selection of beverages and snacks. Our property is also in a perfect location with the Park Place mall right across the street and numerous enticing restaurants within walking distance such as the Texas Roadhouse. We look forward to seeing you again on your return visit to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

170 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Walthill, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling for business and had a delay in my return trip so I decided to stay for a few days until the cars I was going to ship were ready to go back to Nebraska. I found this hotel due to past experiences I prefer to stay within the Hilton honors network for obvious reasons. This Hampton inn was a great choice. From the second I walked in the door I was greeted by a very courteous staff with a smile and a desire to make me feel comfortable. I was check in to my room which was very very nice. It was extremely clean and very comfortable with free WiFi for my business needs. I had a very nice spacious desk to do my business work. The bathroom was very nice and clean with plenty of amenities. The pool was nice and clean with nice seating areas. The morning breakfast was excellent with fresh fruits and drinks. It was also a hot breakfast with sausage, omelletes, hot oatmeal with fruit And yogurts. A very nice assortment to choose from. The entire staff was great!! More hotels should take a lesson from this staff. I am staying another night and would not stay anywhere else. Thanks for the great experience. Daniel Junck.

• Stayed May 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the gracious words regarding your stay with us. Hampton's on the house hot breakfast is great with a wide selection to choose from to satisfy that morning hunger. The complimentary wireless internet is great for the business traveler such as yourself. Thank you for the generous words regarding our staff. Our team here is second to none and do an outstanding job day in and day out. I'm truly grateful to be a part of such an amazing team. We hope to see you again in the near future. Safe travels and keep on trucking! Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Zornheim, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Awfull breakfast with too much surgar in everything. Very unhealthy food with scrambled eggs from powder and fruits ouf of a can. This is NOT a Hilton standard, even if this hotel claim to be a member of the Hilton group. Bad room service, always everything missing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that your room had not been serviced properly throughout your stay. I also apologize for the breakfast choices with our complimentary breakfast. Our property is looking into alternatives to better suit our loyal guests such as yourself. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Englewood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We highly recommend this hotel. We stayed for 5 nights and would definitely stay again. The quality of the hotel, the wonderful breakfast and the helpful staff is wonderful. Also, the front office manager is there to tend to any need you may have. The hotel is clean, the lobby is welcoming. Great stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. Our front office manager along with the rest of our staff work hard every day and strive for superior service. I have been blessed with an amazing team here. I am also glad you got the chance to enjoy the delicious Hampton complimentary breakfast we have to offer. We look forward to your return visit to Tucson. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Buckeye, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Hotel property is in great condition. Staff made us feel welcome and assisted with nearby dining recommendations. The hotel was quiet and made for a relaxing night of rest before hitting the road for a day of driving. Breakfast was very good and fresh and serving area and dining area were kept clean and inviting. We would stay here again if we are in this area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. I have been very fortunate to have such a fabulous staff. My maintenance tech and housekeeping staff do an outstanding job of keeping the property looking great and making sure it is in great condition, while my front desk staff goes above and beyond to delight any guest, whether it is for restaurant recommendations or local attractions, my guest service staff is extremely knowledgable about the area and are eager to assist with any inquiry. My breakfast attendants strive themselves on cleanliness and keep the breakfast area stocked and looking great at all times. We look forward to having you stay with us again and if there is anything we can do to make your next trip more enjoyable please don't hesitate to contact me.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Nice hotel and super service. Was close to restaurants. Reasonably priced. Always the great Hampton Inn service. Never take advantage of the breakfast but always looks good. Room was clean and inviting.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the gracious words about our property. The staff here is second to none. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Cambria, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My experience here makes me a Hampton Inn customer for the future! The staff was friendly and helpful, even offering to make more chocolate chip cookies when we'd arrived late in the evening and they had run out. A great value! For under $100 a night with AAA or AARP discounts, our room had two VERY comfortable queen beds with 3 comfy pillow and comforter. Quiet, despite being on a busy boulevard, and a great view of the the mountains to wake up to if you're on an upper floor. The breakfast included in the rate has every choice you'd want in a breakfast - make your own waffles, bagels, oatmeal, eggs - not your standard dry cereal and coffee complimentary breakfast. Well located in the city. I'll be back to this or any other Hampton Inn when I travel.

Room Tip: 3rd floor gives the best view - ask for mountain view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. We are glad to have earned a new Hampton Inn customer!! We look forward to accomodating you on your return visits to Tucson. I am tremendously grateful for such an excellent hard working staff that strives to be far more superior than any other property. Our complimentary hot breakfast is great and the numerous choices could satisfy anyone's appetite. I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we look forward to making your next stay with us even more enjoyable.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre? Share your experiences!