“Solid business hotel with the usual business class amenities.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #22 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Royersford, Pennsylvania, United States
“Solid business hotel with the usual business class amenities.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Pretty standard business class hotel with the usual amenities. I will mention I generally like Hampton Inns as breakfast comes standard, compared to my stays at Hiltons and Doubletrees where I have to take advantage of my company's deals with them to get breakfast included. This one is well located near my client (but not too close) with excellent shopping, eating, and major roads nearby for traversing Tucson.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms should be obvious, higher up and further from the major street (East side of the buildin...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Mickey M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Our property is great for the business client such as yourself. The complimentary breakfast is perfect for the get up and go business person such as yourself and for the earlier business clients we also offer the 'On the Run' breakfast bag for those business clients that do not have the time to sit down and enjoy our complimentary on the house hot breakfast. We look forward to having you stay with us again and if there is anythhing else we can do to make your business travels more enjoyable please don't hesitate to contact me.

Mickey Meehan, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Laughlin, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I will only stay at this hotel because of Mickey, the general manager, and Willie, the night auditor. The staff here is exceptional!!! Mickey goes above and beyond to help me and my family with any of our needs. The hotel is very clean and comfortable and is in the heart of the fabulous east side of Tucson. Walking distance to a plethora of restaurants and a shopping mall directly across the street. The service at the hotel is far more superior than any other hotel I have ever stayed at including the 5 star resorts I've stayed at. The staff is very friendly and always willing to do whatever it takes to exceed my needs and expectations. I will only stay at this hotel when I am in Tucson. Everytime I step into this hotel I feel like I am home. The staff greets me by name and always asks about family when Im travelling alone. If you are in Tucson I strongly recommend staying at this beautiful top notch service property.

Room Tip: North side rooms have a tremendous view of the mountains.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for all the kind words spoken about our property. I have an extremely hard working staff that goes above and beyond everyday to ensure guest satisfaction. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Sierra Vista, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is a fine hotel, good location close to hospital, shopping, dining. However, it is pricey for a slightly-better-than-average Hampton. The room was clean and comfortable, but the ice machine was too far away and the TV was outdated. Plus, there was no refrigerator in the room and there was a modest amount of noise from the sidewalk outside the window during the night. It would have been a decent value at $80, but was WAY overpriced at $150, especially given the fact that I was there for less than 12 hours.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear about the issues with the vicinity of the ice machine and our televisions. We have 32' LCD Phillips flat screens in every room and maybe it is time that we look into upgrading our TV's. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Fletcher, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This property is convenient for business people and shopping, with a few restaurants within walking distance. The staff greeted the regulars by name, and seemed very friendly to everyone. They even went so far as to give me a stamp when I asked about getting one, and then mailed my postcard for me too!!

Room Tip: rooms on the north side face the mountains...higher floor lets you see past the other buildings
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Thank you for the kind words about the staff, I will definitely share them with my staff. I have been blessed with an exceptional staff that strives for perfection and have a tremendous work ethic. We look forward to having you stay with us again and please don't hesitate to contact me with any suggestions or comments to help us make our hotel feel more like home.

Bisbee, AZ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

The big thing wrong, first. Not HOT water, only luke warm makes bath difficult. Small things wrong: part of the coffee maker missing so no coffee, room very small cramped with large furniture, nice looking and clean but uncomfortable beds. Staff very nice and friendly but....I want comfort.

Room Tip: Ask to see room first.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear that you did not have hot water in your room and your coffee maker was broken during your stay. We assure you that this is not the norm, and we will make every effort to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for almost 9 months now, on and off since september of last year. There are many reasons I choose to live...I mean stay here. The first reason is the staff. They have always treated me as more than just a guest, more like a long time friend. They are always friendly and go beyond the call of duty to make sure I feel like family. The rooms are very new, and as so, they are nice and clean. The fact that they have breakfast everyday is great. the selection is good...theres always something for everyones taste. The gym is great, and while the selection isn't the best, the machines are top notch. The pool is small, but hey it's a pool, and when it's 110 degrees, it sure feels good to take a dip.. Another reason I really like the hotel is that it's general location is so close to many great restaurants, and a a great mall too. I gave the hotel five stars, but there is one thing I have to make a small complaint about. The internet connection speed is embarassing. In a society driven by the internet, and with so many people needing high speed internet, this is the one fact where the hotel disappoints. It is too slow..period. I have spoken with the general manager Mickey Meehan about this, and he asssured me that an upgrade is just around the corner. Since Mickey has never let me down, I believe him, and that is why I went ahead and gave this outstanding hotel, 5 stars. Anytime I have to be in Tucson, I love the fact that I will always have a place to call home at the Hampton Inn and Suites on Wilmot Rd.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the mountain side have the best view
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I’m so sorry to hear about the internet issues you were having during you extended stay with us. Our property is currently in the process of upgrading our internet services and will hopefully have that completed soon so you do not have any more issues when you return. Thank you for the kind words spoken about our hotel. I have been blessed with a staff second to none and we continue to strive for excellence and look for ways to better ourselves. Thank you for all the generous statements about our property and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Free coffee, tea and cookie in the labby. Breakfast is nice.
Room is spacous, clean, confortable, and quite.
Bathroom is spacous and clean.
We stayed for 3 nights. Enjoyed it very much.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
As general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson East, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. I am glad you had enjoyed your stay and we continue to look for ways to even better our property and service. Thank you and we look forward to having you stay with us again.