“Great price, great stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills

Save Saved
You added Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills to your Saves list
Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7411 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #41 of 127 Hotels in Tucson
“Great price, great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were very pleased with our entire stay from guest service to a nice, clean, comfy room and a really great *free* breakfast! We will definitely stay there again, our next Tucson visit. We were bummed we couldn't make it to the happy hour, the hotel provided vouchers for two free drinks for each of us! Thank you so much!

• Stayed September 2014
Red Lion Inn an... T, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about your stay. We are always thrilled when we are able to exceed the expectations of our guests. Exceeding our guest’s expectations is what we strive for and we are happy to hear that we accomplished that. We hope to see you again in the very near future!

Kathryn Castro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

On the positive side, the breakfast room was very well maintained from the start to finish of the breakfast interval. As well, the food was very good and the staff extremely friendly and personable.

The room however, was a nightmare. It was described as a king suite...what wasn't in the description was that there is no air conditioner in the bedroom! There is a fan installed near the ceiling which moves air from the sitting area to the bedroom. The fan is inadequate during the day and it sounds like you are on a runway. We were unable to even watch TV because of the fan noise. In my opinion, they shouldn't be renting this room (258) until they address the inadequate A/C. Tucson in early September is HOT.

I've stayed at a Red Lion before but not this one and it was a positive experience. This one was not and I'll likely not choose a Red Lion in the future unless there is no competitive choice. I complained when I checked out and they gave me a $10.00 per night discount. Although I appreciated the gesture it was not adequate for having booked a room that should not be offered without being made livable.

Room Tip: If it's a suite, confirm that there is an A/C in the bedroom!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Thank you very much for providing helpful feedback regarding your stay. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast, but I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you had in the room with the air condition. We take all of our guest’s comments seriously as they assist us in providing better service. We hope you will be staying with us again so we can prove our ability to exceed your expectations.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Friendly and accommodating staff, clean and comfortable rooms, great value for the price, kids loved the pool!!! Front desk staff took great care of us. Beds were comfy and rollaway was roomy. Suite had 2 TVs and plenty of room. I will stay again!

• Stayed September 2014
QISSupervisor, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills, responded to this review, 1 week ago

Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really like the Red Lion hotels. We have stayed in a few, and have more stays in them planned. However our stay in the Tucson Red Lion was very disappointing... We were staying there for a work trip for just one night. All I was looking forward to getting off of work was to relax, watch TV and hit the hot tub. We first got to our room and tried to watch tv, however the signal was not strong enough and kept going out. Then we decided to go to the hot tub, only to find that it was broken and was cold. It was so late we just went to bed.

The next morning we went to breakfast. The breakfast was nice but they were out of many things and you had to ask several times before they finally replaced them.

Around 10am we checked out...... When we mentioned the hot tub the girl told me that they had the "outage" posted on the website(which was a lie, I checked. I also screen shot the site) Then I got my bill.....

My cost for the room was supposed to be $61.03, when I looked at my bill I had a $5.01 resort fee. When I asked the girl about it she said that it was in my confirmation email. So I checked, It was not in my email so she told me she would adjust it.

Today I checked my account and they did not adjust it. I am not sure about their scam going on here but I am not ok with it! Trying to scam even $5 from someone is unjust! I have contacted my credit card co and they are looking into it.

I am very disappointed with the problems I am still dealing with!

Room Tip: Check your bill!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
The experience you had with our hotel is extremely disappointing. We review every guest comment and address each of them with our staff and team leads. Our goal is to provide a comfortable stay to every guest and clearly we failed to do that during your stay. Please be assured that the issues you experienced with the t.v signal,and the breakfast will be looked into and addressed accordingly. We are aware of the Hot Tub being down and it is in the process of being serviced. I also would like to apologize that you were not aware of the hotel service of $5.00 I did however review your bill and it was adjusted off the day of checkout on August 30, 2014 if there still is not a credit back to your account please give me a call so I can look into it.

If given a second chance to make things right I would be happy to make reservations with great accommodations and a great rate,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at the Red Lion Inn at 7411 N. Oracle probably ten times by now and each visit has been great. The staff members are helpful and professional. My rooms have always been very clean, fresh, and pleasant to stay in and the full hot breakfast offered every morning is always very good. This is a great place to stay when in Tucson.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
QISSupervisor, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for all your Great reviews about our property. It's always a pleasure having you stay with us See you soon!!!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was very pleasantly surprised with this weekend stay. I am a trip advisor junkie and always review my stays. we found this gem on "BOOKING.COM" ..EASY NO HASSLE...NO MONEY UPFRONT deal. The price was excellent...we knew exactly what we were to pay once we arrived. Booking.com shows the base price but then give you all the extras before you commit. And they allow you to cancel up to a days notice. Loved Booking.com and will definately be using them again. Now for the Hotel. The staff was fabulous! They really went out of their way to make my50th birthday weekend special! Starting with the surprise room upgrade from a standard queen pool view room to a king suite with full kitchen and pool view. Wow! Thanks ladies...that really made my weekend. The room was wonderful! Lots of room, 2 huge flat screen tvs...a full kitchen... sitting area with pull out couch...and the kind size bed was wonderful! We had a great weekend. We enjoyed the happy hour specials...and the full breakfast each morning. I loved how the room where they serve breakfast and afternoon snacks was decorated...it was very bright and cheery..and overlooked the whole property. We had the whole pool area to our selves on the day we were there, but no complaints. The pool was cool and clean. We didn't get to use the jacuzzi because it wasn't working and only issue i really had was there wan't more then 2 lounge chairs for the whole place. Luckily because it wasn't full, i got one of the lounge chairs easily and grabbed the other one for my hubby once another guest left. They said they had some on order. Overall it was a very nice place with wonderful staff working to meet all your requests and needs. Thanks Red Lion for an awsome 50th birthday surprise!

Room Tip: The a/c';s were a bit loud.....but definately kept the outside noise at bay. Need more lounge c...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about your stay. We are always thrilled when we are able to exceed the expectations of our guests. Exceeding our guest’s expectations is what we strive for and we are happy to hear that we accomplished that by making sure you had a wonderful Birthday weekend.. We hope to see you again in the very near future!

I will be very happy to assist you in making future reservations.

520-575-9255
Kathryn.castro@redlion.com
Victoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great deal and good base for exploring sites north of Tucson (e.g. Sabino Canyon). $60 nightly cost included happy hour (2 drinks and a few snacks - e.g. hotdogs or pizza and veggies) and much-better-than-average-for-this-price breakfast (had fruit in good condition, sausages, bacon, biscuits, gravy plus normal continental fare). Staff was helpful, friendly, and asked about what improvements could be made. Pool was nice and clean. Area is in the burbs, close to groceries and restaurants, on busy street. About 20-25 minute drive (estimate...) from downtown Tuscon if that is an issue for you. Room is nothing fancy but good condition and great deal for what we paid with good a/c and quiet. Note that there was a daily service fee of $5 when we stayed. We would return if we explored this area again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for your review and I am happy to see that you were able to enjoy some of our local attractions such as Sabino canyon. So happy to hear you also enjoyed our Happy hour and all the exciting goodies we provide. Any feedback we receive from our guests, good or bad, assists us in making our guest have a more enjoyable stay. We value you as our guest, and look forward to having you with us again soon!

I will be happy to assist you personally when making reservations to stay with us again in the near future.

Kathryn Castro

Been to Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills? Share your experiences!