“Good service at an excellent price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills

You added Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills to your Saves list
Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7411 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Resolve to Explore
Ranked #44 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
San Antonio, Texas
“Good service at an excellent price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed at the Red Lion Inn (formerly Quality Inn) for one night in a standard room, single queen bed, for $65. The woman in the lobby was kind and quick to get us our room. It came with two free drinks, free breakfast, free WiFi, and access to the gym down the road. The room was clean, well air conditioned, and and quickly accessible from the parking. There were a few problems that I found with the room. The card reader in the door was tricky, it took a couple tries. The lamp on my side did not work, no main overhead light, and the shower head was terrible. But the room was well worth the price. The location of the hotel was great. The restaurants around it were excellent (I would recommend Wild Flower up the road). It was also near sites and places to visit.
Overall, we enjoyed our short time at this hotel. The price was excellent and we loved the location. We will certainly keep this in the top of our list for when we drive through Tucson.

• Stayed August 2014
QISSupervisor, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
I would like to Thank you for the review, also the kind comments about the services our hotel has to provide. Please come back to visit soon, I will be happy to assist you personally in making a reservation with us! Please feel free to contact me or send an email. Thank You, Kathryn Castro Guest Service Manager 520-575-9255 Kathryn.castro@Redlion.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Marble Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

1This hotel provides everything you need whether for one night or for an extended stay. Our room had a refrigerator larger than the usual mini-fridge, a small cooktop range, and microwave. Even a few plates, bowls, etc. were found in the cupboard. This allowed us to prepare simple meals in our room rather than having to dine out. Morning breakfast provided was fairly extensive with friendly service. Happy hour every afternoon has snacks, soft drinks and even beer and wine available with no extra charge. We stayed in a suite that provided a sitting room with TV and separate bedroom with TV. All this for about $60 before taxes. We highly recommend this hotel for couples and families. What a great value!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
QISSupervisor, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about your stay. We are always thrilled when we are able to exceed the expectations of our guests. Exceeding our guest’s expectations is what we strive for and we are happy to hear that we accomplished that. We hope to see you again in the very near future!

When making reservations in the future please contact me at the hotel I will be happy to take of your booking.

Guest Services Manager
520-575-9255
Kathryn.castro@Redlion.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I love this hotel great location staff was wonderful great attitude. My room was out of my expectations. Bed was heaven slept like a baby. Loved the morning hot breakfast fresh fruits, eggs, coffee etc. Next time I come to Tucson I'm staying here again. Thank you

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
QISSupervisor, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive review. Our staff and management are working very hard to provide a resort style atmosphere and legendary service.

I know your time is valuable and we are very grateful for helping us have better visibility to the community.

Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for the 4th of July weekend and it was incredible, the list of amenities is over the top! The staff was very welcoming, check in was a breeze and my room was cleaned daily above standard! The scenery from my room was remarkable! The courtyard is very beautiful and anything I needed was a phone call away. Thank you staff for making my visit to Tucson one of a kind.

• Stayed July 2014

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The Red Lion has been very accommadating to my Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS). Not only do I have MCS, but so does my husband and our daughter. I could not ask for better service than what we are getting at this motel. The staff is very friendly. The room we have is very comforable. This place is not charming or quaint. I don't like the words charming or quaint. It is very nice.

Room Tip: If you want a room away from the road choose a room in the back. But really and truly the noise fro...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
QISSupervisor, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills, responded to this review, July 30, 2014

Tucson, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Everything is kept up well, in this older hotel. The staff is friendly and welcoming and helpful. The room is a little worn out, but clean and well supplied. Any help needed is quickly provided by the staff. The breakfast is outstanding and the afternoon free drinks is a treat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool - as it has the best and most relaxing views.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
On behalf of the entire staff we would like to Thank you for your review. Our staff and management are working very hard to provide a resort style atmosphere and legendary service. on behalf of the entire staff we would like to Thank you for your review

Luyksgestel, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed here 4 days and it was really great. In a nice suite with everything you need. The breakfast was huge. Enough to choose from like waffels, eggs, sausages, potatoes, toast, yoghurt, fresh fruit etc etc. Nice pool. Happy hour where you can eat snacks and drink (no alcoholic) as much as you like incl. 2 coupons per person for alcoholic drinks. Everyday they had something else to eat. At that all is including the price of the room. We had no insects or so in our room so our room was very clean. Outside at the poolside I saw one dead cockroach but that is normal I think for the temperatures in Tucson.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
QISSupervisor, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills, responded to this review, July 1, 2014

520-575-9255
Kathryn.castro@Redlion.com

Been to Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills? Share your experiences!