“My stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills

Save Saved
You added Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills to your Saves list
Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7411 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #42 of 127 hotels in Tucson
“My stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I love this hotel great location staff was wonderful great attitude. My room was out of my expectations. Bed was heaven slept like a baby. Loved the morning hot breakfast fresh fruits, eggs, coffee etc. Next time I come to Tucson I'm staying here again. Thank you

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
QISSupervisor, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you so much for your kind and supportive review. Our staff and management are working very hard to provide a resort style atmosphere and legendary service.

I know your time is valuable and we are very grateful for helping us have better visibility to the community.

236 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for the 4th of July weekend and it was incredible, the list of amenities is over the top! The staff was very welcoming, check in was a breeze and my room was cleaned daily above standard! The scenery from my room was remarkable! The courtyard is very beautiful and anything I needed was a phone call away. Thank you staff for making my visit to Tucson one of a kind.

• Stayed July 2014

Tucson, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything is kept up well, in this older hotel. The staff is friendly and welcoming and helpful. The room is a little worn out, but clean and well supplied. Any help needed is quickly provided by the staff. The breakfast is outstanding and the afternoon free drinks is a treat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool - as it has the best and most relaxing views.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Luyksgestel, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here 4 days and it was really great. In a nice suite with everything you need. The breakfast was huge. Enough to choose from like waffels, eggs, sausages, potatoes, toast, yoghurt, fresh fruit etc etc. Nice pool. Happy hour where you can eat snacks and drink (no alcoholic) as much as you like incl. 2 coupons per person for alcoholic drinks. Everyday they had something else to eat. At that all is including the price of the room. We had no insects or so in our room so our room was very clean. Outside at the poolside I saw one dead cockroach but that is normal I think for the temperatures in Tucson.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
QISSupervisor, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I would like to Thank you for the review, also the kind comments about the services our hotel has to provide. Please come back to visit soon, I will be happy to assist you personally in making a reservation with us! Please feel free to contact me or send an email.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I checked into the hotel for a one night business trip and at first I thought it was very nice. Shortly after check in I went out to meet some friends for dinner and when I got back there were flies flying around the room which I thought maybe was normal but then I started to see cockroaches crawling across the floor which I am deathly afraid of so I called the front desk and ask them if they could send someone out to take care of this. I was told no I would have to come up to the front dedk if i wanted anything done. So I gathered my belongings went to the front desk and was greeted by a horribly rude woman who told me that there was nothing that she could do about it but put me in another room. She put me in a room on the second floor and I asked if there was an elevator since I had had a recent me surgery she said no I would have to take the stairs I told her that this was not an option she stared at me blankly with a look saying "what am I supposed to do about it." She was so rude and incompetent I ended up asking for my money back and she told me that my card has not been charged I was so angry I just drove off and got another hotel free checked my bank account and yes it had been charged twice. So now I get to spend the next hour on the phone with the bank getting the charges removed I would never stay there again I wouldn't even recommend it to my worst enemy.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review, I would like to apologize personally on behalf of the entire hotel staff, we strive to provide legendary service. I take full accountability on the action of the personal that handled your situation and truly sorry that you felt she did not address the situation in a professional matter. I will review your comment with the General Manager to address the situation so that it won't happen again. If given a 2nd chance to provide you with legendary service on you next visit to Tucson please feel free to contact me I will personally take care of the reservation for you!

Kathryn
Guest Relations Manager
Parker, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We were there from May 27 to June 2. There lots of amenities. Full hot breakfast and social hour with beer, soda, wine and simple appetizers. The Platinum gym is two buildings down from the hotel. Close to Tucson Mall and Foothills mall. I found the hotel to be in an excellent location. The rooms are small but there is a microwave and refrigerator, WIFI in the rooms The staff was very pleasant and responsive and pool area is beautiful with a hot tub, putting area, grill and a nice covered area for a social hour with friends and family.

Housekeeping was bad the first two nights. They did not make our bed for two days because I pulled the bedspread up but the bed was still was messy and needed to be made. . The kleenix/ toilet paper was not replaced and no clean cups for two days. Housekeeping was fine after we complained on the third day. If we return to Tucson, we may consider staying there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the positive feedback on our hotel and letting us be aware of the housekeeping. On behalf of the entire hotel I would like to personally apologize for the housekeeping services. The housekeeping manager is aware of the situation and its is being addressed. Thank you again! Please come back and visit again I will personally be happy to assist you in making reservations.

Kathryn
Guest Services Manager
Glendale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The pluses - the hotel was close to the pool where we were attending a national swim competition. The suite we stayed in had a full refrigerator, TV's in both the living area and the bedroom. The front desk staff was very friendly. We were under a very tight budget - and this hotel was in our price range.
The minuses - our room was quite 'worn' - old carpet - dingy. We stayed on the 2nd floor in the back area of the hotel- and the steps leading up to the 2nd floor looked like they would fall apart any time. I picked a long black hair off one of the bathroom towels when we returned from being out during the day. My husband is bald and I have short blond hair - so we know it belonged to the cleaning crew.
The breakfast was blah - the usual egg, bacon, sausage, stale rolls, luke warm coffee. The breakfast lady wasn't really happy if you showed up a few minutes early. They also had a social hour in the early evening with appetizers and beverages. Appetizers were not the tastiest - but my husband was happy for the free beer.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills? Share your experiences!