“Extended Business Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills

Save Saved
You added Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills to your Saves list
Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7411 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #46 of 127 Hotels in Tucson
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Extended Business Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The front desk staff has always been very friendly and attentive. Since I have been staying here during the week for the last several months they will greet me by name (i.e. "Welcome back Mr. Leander). The breakfasts are very convenient, and save me not only the money I would have to spend elsewhere, but more importantly my time. Staying at this particular Quality Inn & Suites has been very enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Buckeye, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I arranged the stay with Katie for a 2 night stay for a group of 11 Softball players & their families - 50 people.
The staff was very friendly & accommodated all of our needs with out a problem.
We booked 12 rooms at a very affordable rate. All of the rooms had a nice pool / courtyard view.
The pool & hot tub were very nice with a lot of seating through out for our large group.
The pool area has a very nice ramada with tables, chairs, ceiling fans & a large grill, that they allowed us to use.
Having access to the grill was very convenient, it allowed us to have a cook out & spend time together as a team around the pool, rather than trying to find a restaurant that could accommodate such a large group.
The breakfast was very good with a lot of different options.
I really have nothing bad to say about it & I didn't hear any complains from anyone in our group either.
I highly recommend it & would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Rochester, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I believe my daughter's and grandkids rooms were OK, but mine had a problem with the drains. The toilet almost overflowed every time it was used, and the sink and shower drains were very slow also. When showering I ended up standing in about 4 inches of water, it was so slow. I was too tired to complain about it that night. I had already been informed I would not be able to have another room as none of the others had had the AC turned on, so the rooms would be too hot. This was in response to asking why my room was upstairs and away from all the rest of the family. My daughter had asked for a room that was easily accessible and I had to walk up stairs. I felt it would do no good to complain about the plumbing since the supervisor on duty was so uncompromising. After working so many years myself in which customer service was a top priority, I recognized this place as sadly lacking. The carpet was so dusty as well, had not been vacuumed for quite some time. Bed was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good, clean.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for what you need up front. They are not acommodating once you have it reserved.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. Friendly & helpful staff. Super clean room & very comfy bed. Great breakfast selection. Beautiful landscaping & decor throughout. Amazing scenery - beautiful mountain view! Great value. Will definitely stay again on another trip!

• Stayed July 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was very pleased with the value provided by this property. My room had lots of space and amenities (e.g., refrigerator, microwave, work station, included Wi-Fi, two HD TV's, etc.) for a quite reasonable price. A nice breakfast was included, and the staff was very helpful and courteous. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Anaheim, California, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had a one night stay. They checked us out at 10am but check out is noon. The housekeeper came into my room at 11am without knocking when my son was coming out of the bathroom. Yes, we had the do not enter sign on the door. Manager at front desk did not seem to care. LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!! Hotel owner would not call us back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at this property during our relocation. We found it exceedingly nice for a budget price. Extras such as cookies at the desk, morning newspaper, a hot breakfast where you can even make your own waffles, and an afternoon hospitality period (wine and beer) made it a very pleasant stay. Staff was very accommodating, a very well maintained pool, reliable wifi, and a comfortable bed.
Ask for fitness privileges next door at the Platinum Health Center,

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills? Share your experiences!