We only managed two days but cd have stayed longer - great thing is that you pay a day rate that isn't much more expensive pro rata than the week rate so it feels ok to experiment with a short break first before committing to a longer period. Many of our fellow guests were returners - which might have felt a bit cliquey but actually wasn't. We were unfortunate end August to have tropical storms that resulted in cancelled rides. So think carefully about the time of visit perhaps. Quite interesting to experience this weather however. All meals inclusive and honour bar system extremely reasonable as were the riding lessons. Very little additional expense although comfy wrangler stretch riding jeans well worth the money! New to western saddle riders can feel confident they will be fine. Went with 19 year old son and 22 year daughter. Good to do the adventure together and the John Ford film collection on video - better prints than UK btw - was a joy to watch in the little cinema. Games room provided great additional wet weather options.
- Also Known As:
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly ranch near Tucson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your White Stallion Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.