My sister and I just returned from a memorable few days at White Stallion with my 16-year-old niece. The staff and wranglers are friendly and knowledgeable, the facilities are superb, the horses are well trained with great temperaments, the food is great, and the atmosphere lends itself to making friends with other guests as well. Russell True runs the ranch very professionally and he has such great instincts about people and horses. I felt challenged to do more than I thought I could do as a rider (i.e., fast rides in the desert, team cattle penning), but with good training through semi-private lessons. There is something for everyone, whether you ride or not, at any age (swimming, fitness center, massage, game room, art lessons, etc). I would highly recommend White Stallion for a great family experience!
- Also Known As:
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly ranch near Tucson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your White Stallion Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.