“I was visiting Tucson for work. My experience at the...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa

You added Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa to your Saves list
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   245 East Ina Road, Tucson, AZ 85704 (Formerly Westward Look Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #40 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Iowa City
“I was visiting Tucson for work. My experience at the...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was visiting Tucson for work. My experience at the Wyndham could not have been better! Needless to say the place is beautiful, the room was very clean and well appointed and the grounds were fabulous. But there are lots a wonderful hotels, I ALWAYS grade my experience on the service that I receive and the staff at the Wyndham was wonderful!!!! .........and I mean everyone!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

DYamada, General Manager at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Rosemary L,

Thank you for the glowing review and the high marks. It is always a pleasure to hear that we met and exceeded a guest’s expectations. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We will certainly look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Tucson.

David

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
st. paul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The desert flora and fauna are a major attraction of this resort. The Landscape Director has worked for many years to create beautifully natural surrounding using xeriscaping ( water conservation). This has resulted in a breathtaking collection of desert cacti and plants. It provides a welcoming spot for both human and animal visitors. There is a small nature trail onsite and each day we saw interesting birds, rabbits and other desert inhabitants.
In addition to this natural beauty the facility itself is quite handsome with an authentic SW decor. There is a pool for every need, a lap pool, a pool in the center of the resort for everyone and a smaller, quieter pool nearby. There are several tennis courts
The rooms are large and comfortable with good beds. There is free Wifi that works well.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
The location is north of downtown near the Oro Valley. It is easy to get to many sights without going through downtown traffic. There are several good hiking trails within a few miles of the resort including Catalina State Park. We have stayed at at least 6 other places in Tucson over the years but see no reason to go elsewhere in the future.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view and are quiet. We prefer the rooms AWAY from the pool because we en...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
West Lafayette
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Hats off to the Wyndham! Rooms were spacious, beds comfy. Food was on the steep side but can't cmpln

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear James T,

Thank you for the wonderful review and high marks. It is a pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful time staying hear.

We hope to see you again in the not too distant future.

Minneapolis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

The resort was very pleasant. The only sour note was that I left my ebook, an Amazon Kindle, on the night stand. Called the next day and it was 'never turned in.' No follow up. I realized as I was boarding my plane, and I convinced myself they would be able to send it to me. Really disappointing.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jonathan D,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that overall you had a pleasant stay with us, but equally disappointed to hear that there was no follow-up to your inquiry. Please feel free to reach out to me or our Director of Loss Prevention with more information and specifics and I can assure you we will follow up and take a deeper look into the matter.

Thank you again for the feedback and we certainly hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

David

Been to Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!