Miraval was an absolute dream come true and exceeded my expectations in almost every way possible. I had been wanting to visit this resort since hearing about it on the Oprah Winfrey Show several years ago and it lived up to every expectation. Some of the highlights from the trip:
1) Ziplining--somewhat challenging for me but SO worth it--do it!
2) Horseback riding with Reanne on a private trail ride (she was the BEST and most patient instructor)
3) Laying underneath the stars on the Miraval Spa patio every night (and the hot stone massage by Clinton was the BEST one I've EVER had, though you don't need to have an appointment in order to use the spa).
4) THE FOOD - Cannot say enough great things about the food--definitely the BEST food I've had at ANY hotel EVER. Healthy and delicious. As a bonus, you can order as many items on the menu as you'd like as many times as you'd like as well.
5) The classes - A plethora of different options for everyone. I really enjoyed the sessions with Anne Parker on mindful relationships and grief, loss and letting go.
I could go on and on and on about how amazing this place is, but all I can say is don't think about this for another minute--GO. You will not regret a single penny spent at this resort which is truly heaven on Earth.