Miraval was an absolute dream come true and exceeded my expectations in almost every way possible. I had been wanting to visit this resort since hearing about it on the Oprah Winfrey Show several years ago and it lived up to every expectation. Some of the highlights from the trip:
1) Ziplining--somewhat challenging for me but SO worth it--do it!
2) Horseback riding with Reanne on a private trail ride (she was the BEST and most patient instructor)
3) Laying underneath the stars on the Miraval Spa patio every night (and the hot stone massage by Clinton was the BEST one I've EVER had, though you don't need to have an appointment in order to use the spa).
4) THE FOOD - Cannot say enough great things about the food--definitely the BEST food I've had at ANY hotel EVER. Healthy and delicious. As a bonus, you can order as many items on the menu as you'd like as many times as you'd like as well.
5) The classes - A plethora of different options for everyone. I really enjoyed the sessions with Anne Parker on mindful relationships and grief, loss and letting go.
I could go on and on and on about how amazing this place is, but all I can say is don't think about this for another minute--GO. You will not regret a single penny spent at this resort which is truly heaven on Earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the warm shade of the Santa Catalina Mountains in northern Tucson, on 400 acres of idyllic land, Miraval Resort & Spa is an award-winning luxury destination retreat dedicated to opening eyes, minds, and hearts. Personalized attention, sumptuous casita-style guest accommodations, and the Life in Balance Spa continuously help Miraval garner accolades from SpaFinder, Travel + Leisure, and Condé Nast Traveler.Miraval’s innovative Life in Balance Spa features unique, mind-body treatments such as Spirit Flight, Naga Thai, and Utopia. Outside of the spa, additional rejuvenating experiences such as healthful cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, integrative wellness programs, fitness pursuits, and challenge activities are designed to physically and spiritually reconnect Miraval guests on the path to a life in balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miraval Arizona Resort And Spa
- Miraval Arizona Hotel Tucson
- Miraval Arizona Tucson
- Miraval Life In Balance Resort Spa