“Incredible Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Canyon Ranch in Tucson

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tucson
Canyon Ranch in Tucson
Ranked #2 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Louisville, Kentucky
“Incredible Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My stay at Canyon Ranch Tucson left me relax, restored, and invigorated. What a perfect little place on planet earth. Canyon Ranch is Disneyland for the soul! During my stay, I enjoyed the best reflexology treatment I've ever experienced. Every member of the staff made sure my every need was anticipated and every expectation exceeded. I'm already planning my next visit!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
crsocial, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for your kind words and we are pleased we exceeded your expectations. We hear the Disneyland comparison often and we can agree that we uniquely offer the most amazing health and wellness vacation on earth. It will be our pleasure to welcome you again.
Kyle Treat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We visited Canyon Ranch some time ago - although Trip Advisor doesn't allow me to submit a review of a vacation prior to Aug. of 2013. I wouldn't even bother to try and submit something if I didn't have anything positive to say from a stay that happened so long ago (Summer of 2008). My sisters in law and I loved each and every minute of our stay there. We were treated so well from start to finish. I love the zen feeling that we got upon arrival. Not to mention the massages, the facials, mani/pedis AND their very unique and FASCINATING department of metaphysical sciences. I LOVED IT THERE and I'm going to start planning another (much needed) girls' trip to celebrate my 40th birthday in a few months in this fabulous location!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
crsocial, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us and it will be a pleasure to yet again welcome you back to celebrate your birthday with friends. I look forward to passing on your compliments to our wellness staff.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I recently spent a long weekend at Canyon Ranch with friends - celebrating turning 40 and 35 years of being friends. I must say that before we went I worried about the price - its a lot of $$ to not leave the continental US and to not be at a beach. It was worth every every penny. It is hard to put into words how relaxing, challenging, refreshing and beautiful the weekend was. We did workouts - we were here to sweat and all the physical activities were great. Challenging enough for 3 half-marathoners and tri-athletes looking to sweat, lounge by the pool, sweat again and hit the spa. The food is delicious. Be prepared for the no soda (but delicious organic coffee) and alcohol but truly you will be grateful for how refreshed you feel each morning. And, be prepared for quiet, nothing to do after dark (but the spa) which is amazing. As 3 very busy professionals with small kids the cell-phone free atmosphere was a great way to be forced to unplug, enjoy the moment and stay off work devices.

I would recommend this resort to anyone looking for an active, healthy weekend away to reconnect with friends, a spouse or just yourself.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
crsocial, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
We are delighted you chose to visit Canyon Ranch Tucson to not only celebrate a great milestone with friends but to focus on yourself. I’m pleased to hear that you found your visit to be a valuable experience and thank you for sharing the details of your “beautiful weekend”. Congratulations on turning a fit and fabulous 40; we hope to have you as our guest again.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I highly recommend anyone looking to reset their lifestyle, whether it be kicking bad habits, learning more about proper nutrition, learning more about what physical activities best suit their lives, how to cook healthy and eat better, needing to destress, want to learn more about your purpose in life or wanting to lose weight - this is a vacation that you can not afford not to take.

The food was amazing and nutritious.
The classes were fun!
The staff was incredibly gracious, kind and amenable.
The Tuscon grounds were gorgeous.
The hike and bike rides were breath taking.
The one-on-one appointments were productive, energizing and well worth it.
The massages were out of this world.

I would recommend coming for at least a week. I know some come for 4 days, but it's well worth the extra time and you'll thank yourself later because there is so much to do here. Also, consider joining the Life Enhancement Center (LEC) program. They typically run a week at a time, so just be sure to ask when booking what the theme is for the week.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
crsocial, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
I’m delighted that you chose the focused Life Enhancement Program, fondly known as LEP, for your Canyon Ranch experience. Thank you for your suggestion to potential guests to consider a themed week in the Life Enhancement Center. Guests will find offerings such as “Brain Health and Longevity”, “Renew your Spirit” and “Canyon Ranch Weight Loss Program”. Our mission throughout all of our programming is to inspire our guests to live a healthy lifestyle. Best wishes to you and your continued journey to wellness. We hope you return to Canyon Ranch Tucson again very soon.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Left here felling better about myself with new tools for improving my health and well-being. I am eating better and eating less, I am working out and enjoying my more active lifestyle. And, I am more focused on what brings me peace and joy. Thanks to Canyon Ranch!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Well said – that is just want Canyon Ranch is here for – to inspire our guests to make health and wellness the foundation of their everyday life. Thank you for your review and we hope welcome you back again soon!
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Last week, I went to Canyon Ranch for a spa day and every detail was perfection. The massage was the best I have ever had. The body scrub was the best I have ever had. The dance class could not have been more fun - it was delightful. The lunch was satisfying, tasty, fun. The yoga class was inspiring. The spa facilities were also top notch with friendly attendants. This place is a gem.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for considering Canyon Ranch Tucson for your perfect spa day. It will be my pleasure to share with our staff your gem of a review.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were quite impressed with the service, facilities, fitness classes and good at Canyon Ranch. We went as a couple as a chance to regroup from a very busy year. There are no shortage of activities... Our pool time was minimal... but even with busy scheduled we left energized and refreshed (if a bit sore). The food portions were good and we felt healthy at each meal. We would definitely recommend this to individuals and couples looking to get back in balance in mind, body and spirit.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I am delighted your visit was just what you needed to regroup, be more energized and ready to take on your busy lifestyles. We hope you were able to take home some good tips on incorporating Canyon Ranch into your everyday life. We look forward to welcoming you both again.
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
Kyle Treat.

Been to Canyon Ranch in Tucson? Share your experiences!