“Wonderful second visit!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Canyon Ranch in Tucson

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tucson
Canyon Ranch in Tucson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Westbury, New York, Usa
“Wonderful second visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was my second visit and I wasn't disappointed! I came with three girlfriends for a week of wellness, exercise, growth and healthy eating. We all had an amazing time. The service is terrific, where everyone went out of their way to ensure we were happy and taken care of. I can't recommend this place enough. We will be back!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
A return visit as a girlfriends' getaway is a wonderful idea. I am sure you shared some of your favorite activities with your friends as well as had an opportunity to try some new! Thank you for passing on Canyon Ranch Tucson as a vacation recommendation to your friends and the readers of TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back for getaway number three.
Kyle Treat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
New York City, New York, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I truly wish that the rest of the world was as well-run as The Canyon Ranch at Tucson!
The setting is beautiful and the campus provides opportunities for both reflection and relaxation as well as recharging one's body and spirit. There are lovely sculptures and charming venues to discover all throughout Canyon Ranch. The Sonoran Desert provides spectacular venues and superb air. The room was spacious -- although you don't spend much time in the room -- you are too busy doing other things! The beds are comfy, the baths were spacious and well appointed. There is a unbelievable spa just steps away to luxuriate in ways that accommodate any wish.
The staff is very, very accommodating. Service is seamless and no one is hovering over you, but there is still attention to your needs. Everyone in all levels of service at Canyon Ranch are well trained, knowledgeable, and ready to help you in any way. The instructors were so very helpful and encouraging in the activities. They also push one to do more. I learned a lot. I also found that the messages were pretty much consistent --everyone was pretty much on "the same page" despite many different disciplines at Canyon Ranch.
I can't wait to return. I am motivated to get myself in shape and I thank Canyon Ranch for pointing me in the right direction with a very logical and useful program.

Room Tip: Lower numbered rooms are near the clubhouse and the cafe.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
It is great to hear you will be returning and until then we hope you stay motivated to think about your health and wellness as real possibility. It motivates all of us here at Canyon Ranch to read such glowing comments about your stay and your experience with our fine staff. I wish you a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and stay in touch with our staff for encouragement until we can welcome you back again.
Healthy regards,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

What ever you want, whatever your size and health this is the place. I am no gym bunny yet I felt welcomed and comfortable here. I conquered my fear of new types of exercise and felt really full on about 1000 calories a day even though you can eat whatever you want here. The spa is incredible and I have been to the best all over the world. You are spoilt for choice in terms of classes etc. everyone wants you to feel good about yourself and the medical services are also amazing. If you want a new beginning come here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for ranking us as “incredible” amongst your spa experiences worldwide. Our program advisors enjoy supporting each guest’s goals and vacation desires when suggesting activities and nutrition goals. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the USA.
Richmond, Virginia, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

If you're looking for a fantastic, healthy retreat, Canyon Ranch Tucson is the place to go. Every amenity is at your disposable from the minute you walk in the clubhouse to the time you leave. Health/spa services, exercize opportunities, meals, personal service is beyond imagination. You feel as if you are the only guest and everyone is there for your individual personal attention. Fantastic!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you Pam for taking the time to share with the TripAdvisor readers how “fantastic” a retreat or vacation can be. Have a great summer and we hope to see you again very soon.
Somerset, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I highly recommend Canyon Ranch in Tuscon, Az. for vacation if one wants a life style change, relaxation and healing.Upon returning home in April I rebooked for Dec. This trip was my third to Az. and I have visited Lenox. My work out program was stale; I had an IFL tear and was in a rut. Eric established a new work out program which is effective as well as enjoyable. Now, I look forward to the gym! I used to kill myself running on the treadmill at 7.0 to 7.5 and hated every minute. The massages were wonderful: Joe, Vicki and Dorothes come to mind. The 5pm and 7pm lectures on brain/memory power; abs; anti-inflamatory eating; exercise were enlightening. Most of my meals were eaten at the Double U before I did not make advance dinner reservations. The meals were superb and allowed me to make the 7pm lectures, bingo,etc. Needless to say the service remains impeccable. The fitness staff this time was more enthusiastic. It is a spcial place and well worth one's time and mon ey. Abby from New Jersey

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
It was a pleasure to read your Canyon Ranch Tucson recommendation and the compliments extended to Eric and his colleges in fitness. I will be pleased to pass on your kind words about our fabulous massage staff. The chef and staff will be delighted to know you are a fan of the Double U Café and its creative al fresco menu served poolside. Our guests thoroughly enjoy the ever changing evening presentations, the memory power lecture and the spirited bingo night are favorites. Until we have to opportunity to welcome you back, continue to enjoy your fitness program and making health an enjoyable lifestyle.
upstate NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a great way to spend a week. Staff is great, food wonderful, fitness instructors super, not to mention terrific accommodations and good weather. Did I mention a nice spa and healthy time. We'll be back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your wellness vacation experience this week. All the staff appreciate your wonderful compliments and they look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Park City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Best bang for your buck! The word "no" does not exist. The Ranch exceeds all expectations; cutting edge in health care, exercise, food, spa services, relaxation, hiking/biking, special services, etc. Great place to visit solo, girlfriends getaway, etc.

Room Tip: All inclusive; no tipping or exchange of $$$ unless you make a purchase at the Ranch store. If shar...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
On behalf of everyone here at Canyon Ranch, we are pleased to have had the opportunity to exceed your vacation expectations and we do love saying yes! Our all inclusive stay allows you to experience as much or as little of our extensive health and wellness offerings as you wish throughout your stay. Have a great summer and we look forward to your next visit.

Kyle Treat

Been to Canyon Ranch in Tucson? Share your experiences!