“Better than the rest in town.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #74 of 1,681 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Better than the rest in town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Very accommodating restaurant to your special needs. Had 1 person in the family, who had some food allergies. Called 5 different restaurants to see if they could help. They all didn't even make an attempt to accommodate the request. At last this was the only restaurant, that came to rescue. Great food and amazing staff, drove 20 miles from the hotel and I was glad that I did. A little overpriced, but they do give a lots of rice with every item.

Kapaa, Hawaii
“We came back for My Birthday Dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We have been here a few nights. This was to be a special dinner. The curry chicken was amazing and the shrimp appetizer was just right. I think they put in new chairs from the last time i was there. Much nicer. The owner came by to ask if we enjoyed our dinner. We had. It is crisp and clean looking and even tho the floors are polished and appear to be concrete, the noise level was not loud. We really look forward to coming here as a special treat. We prob should come more often because it really is very affordable. And the wonderful smells of the kitchen just seems right.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sierra vista
“What a delightful surprise!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

There's something that gives Saffron an almost fast-food feel but it's certainly not the food! I think it may be the noise level or the tables but regardless the cuisine is delicious! Naan was spot on which you'd expect in a tandoor oven. I had the chicken korma and basmati which was creamy and very tasty. I ordered medium but could have easily gone with hot (better to be safe than sorry until you've tried it though). Very helpful servers, quick service, loved the art and light fixtures and the prices were very reasonable. They have family-style servings for easy sharing. I'll be back!

Visited May 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“A great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Everything about Saffron is excellent: the food, service & atmosphere! My husband & I took our family there so were a bit nervous since we had said how good it is. Everyone agreed how good the food was. We celebrated my birthday & the waiter brought a free almond ice cream with a candle & it was delish! After dinner our waiter invited us into the kitchen for a demo of how Indian bread is made & then gave us some to take home. The entire evening was exceptional!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, AZ
“indian food at it's finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I recommend this place for lunch! The prices are great and atmosphere is wonderful. I enjoy their LARGE selection of food and authenticity. Try the fancy drinks, they are delicious.

Visited September 2013