“Delightful and Tasty Greek Cuisine” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“Delightful and Tasty Greek Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This Greek Restaurant, OPA, will delight all! Finest ingredients used in preparation of a quite extensive menu. Choices for all types of diets. Portions are guite generous. What I loved about visiting this venue was each quest is welcomed with a complimentary appetizer. The owner takes considerabe pride in his restaurant and it is noticed.

Each entree we have tried along with appetizers and desserts have not disappointed. Highly recommend the flaming cheese. Make a trip to OPA soon.

Love, love, love to dine here. Bring your friends to taste truly delicious food.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

73% Recommend
Benson, Arizona, United States
“I Like Greek Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

And OPA is one of the best places to get it. From the free hummus and cucumber appetizer to the HUGE serving sizes and the great service, this is a place to go. My only concerned comment is that the Greek salad dressing is not quite as vinegar(y) as I am used to. My gyro meat plate was delicious and huge with rice and salad, and my wife's chicken wrap plate was also great. We both left with doggie boxes. Prices are reasonable and competitive we will go back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Will definitely be a return customer!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Had great service even when very bizy.
Get more than enough food especially for the price. .the hummus could be better but the tamboily was spot on. Mght be a little louder than most may like but there's dinning inside and out.
over all it was a great experience. ...so much that my dad was going back the next night. ..lol.and he will have even more yumy left overs. ...

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Loving the Greek food!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

.I've been to several Greek restaurants in various cities, and this was the first one that gave you a complimentary plate of Pita Bread /Hummus/Tza-Tzi-Ki Sauce. The bread was warm & delicious!

Unlike some restaurants, the salad is served with the entree. I'm fine with that and actually ask for that depending on the menu. I had the pahtezio (misspelled, I'm sure). I would describe it as the Greek version of Italian lasagna. My husband had chicken, and of course, we shared.

Desserts are amazing! We decided on two to share. They were served on one platter w/ beautiful presentation. We also purchased a slice of baklava to have the next day.

Opa! is small, clean, and comfortable with very good service. When we arrived, there were very few guests but it really filled up by the time we left. {We were having an early lunch on a Saturday.}

This was our first visit, and it won't be the last.

• Visited August 2013
“Great lunch specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Met 2 friends for lunch. I'd never been here before, and they had. Great Greek food. Numerous lunch specials for $5. Amazing. I ordered a Gyro Feta. OMG. It was huge. Don't need dinner tonight. Should have eaten half and brought the rest home as mutable mates did. It was mentioned that my birthday was yesterday, so the server brought a huge piece of baclava with whipped cream -gratis. I'll be going back, for sure.only down side was that it was fairly noisy. Lots of people there.

Visited August 2013