“Must taste!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Must taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We happened to be driving by on vacation and something made me stop to check it out. I went in and began looking. I picked up a necklace and earrings set and one of the gals happened to be sharing samples... one small taste and it was heavenly! I purchased some and thanked the gal and we drove away. I realized I had left an earring behind so we went back. I purchase more! We have been home now a couple of weeks and I decided to look them up online. Well, I've been looking and actually was salivating! This is an outstanding place to shop and one of the best chocolate convections I've ever had the pleasure of eating! A must taste to appreciate! Keep up the good work. Tom & Judy, Prescott Valley, AZ

Visited October 2012

SpecialK55
7 attraction reviews
“Don't Just Drive By!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

If you drive by thinking it's just another chocolate store, STOP! Not only will you find the most delicious handmade chocolate using her own recipes, this could be your one-stop shop for all kinds of gifts - jewelry, handknits, and more! I purchased, consumed (with my family), and loved her new dark chocolate caramels with sea salt and the dark chocolate peanut butter cups.

I also purchased a very unique bracelet for a holiday gift, but each time I look at it I somehow justify keeping it for myself!

Visited September 2012
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice Assortment, average quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

If you travel through central PA, try Wolfgang's. There chocolate is much tastier. The place was very nice but we had hoped for a higher quality of chocolate.

Woodstock, New York
“Don't miss Monica's Peruvian hot chocolate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband and I had heard about Monica's chocolates locally, and stopped in on our way out of Lubeck yesterday. The variety of flavors and sophistication of the look of the chocolates was amazing in that locale. And the chocolates are delicious. But best of all was the item I'd seen listed on a sign on her front door: Peruvian hot chocolate. It was a hot day but I went for it, and it is one of the most delicious things I've ever tasted. With every sip in the car on the way home, I thought, "This can't be as outrageously good as I thought it was 5 seconds ago...OMG, yes it is!" And as others have said, Monica is a delightful person.

kauai
3 attraction reviews
“no way to just have a taste”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This place was full of people - but they pre-package everything, making it feel mass produced versus freshly made - and there are no small packages offered - ie. 2 or 3 pieces. A box of truffles starts at about 16.00 and I didn't feel like spending that much if I didn't know whether I liked their product or not. (no samples either). I left without buying anything - probably great chocolate but for me they need to rethink their marketing.